Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread: Inslee and Hickenlooper out

2019 WR Democratic Straw Poll (Pick Up to 3)

• John Delaney (US Congressman MD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Islee (Former Governor WA)

• Marianne Williamson (Entrepreneur)

• Wayne Messam (Mayor Miramar, FL)

• Michael Bennet (Senator CO) *Hasn't decided yet*

• Bill DeBlasio (Mayor New York, NY) *Hasn't decided yet*

• Other (Please Post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a strange season. Biden or Sanders may win the first 2 or 3 states, but I predict Kamala wins big states like CA, NY, and TX. She is the candidate who checks the most boxes, and she’s a really good campaigner in terms of generating high interest media moments. This will be a very close, and very divisive primary season.

Seems weird that Warren wouldn't make the cut for you. And Yang's "news ombudsman" idea shows a horrifying disregard for free press, which really puts him out on the fringe. That has to be a non-starter.
You can't wait for Julian Assange to be thrown in prison for the rest of his life, what care you about a free press?
Yang has a a pretty comprehensive platform with many excellent ideas, unlike Pete who has pretty much nothing.
And like I said, he has zero chance, but its important that he gets an opportunity to voice those ideas to a larger audience and would make a great part of a Sanders administration.

As for Warren, I don't trust her conviction, but I feel she would be a great member of a Sanders administration with some direction.

I was going to go with Pete because he can speak Finnish and that is important, but I went with Sanders, Tulsi, and Yang.
I honestly don't think Tulsi and Yang have a prayer, but I think they bring important perspectives to the debate stage and, like Warren, would be incredibly valuable assets in a Sanders administration.

WTF?

You can't wait for Julian Assange to be thrown in prison for the rest of his life, what care you about a free press?
Yang has a a pretty comprehensive platform with many excellent ideas, unlike Pete who has pretty much nothing.
And like I said, he has zero chance, but its important that he gets an opportunity to voice those ideas to a larger audience and would make a great part of a Sanders administration.

As for Warren, I don't trust her conviction, but I feel she would be a great member of a Sanders administration with some direction.
Right, instead of talking about his bad idea, you shriek autistically about my thinking Assange is not a legit journalist, which has absolutely nothing to do with this. Bitch come here and get some funk from my toes.

She at least has balls and will go for things. It's just unfortunate that she seems most driven by pandering for votes. But at least she does stuff, as opposed to the politicians who pander then do the opposite.

Right, instead of talking about his bad idea, you shriek autistically about my thinking Assange is not a legit journalist, which has absolutely nothing to do with this. Bitch come here and get some funk from my toes.

Just putting your comment in perspective; you have a questionable idea of what a free press should entail and you support a guy with no positions to speak of, but consider 1 part of a pretty comprehensive platform a deal breaker. That makes it tough to take your post seriously.

I don't believe it. Nobody speaks Finnish.
AliveNaturalJenny-size_restricted.gif

She at least has balls and will go for things. It's just unfortunate that she seems most driven by pandering for votes. But at least she does stuff, as opposed to the politicians who pander then do the opposite.
She's smart and I like her ideas, but I think she would cave on a lot of important issues as POTUS. I think she would be incredible in an administration that took that pressure off of her.

Just putting your comment in perspective; you have a questionable idea of what a free press should entail and you support a guy with no positions to speak of, but consider 1 part of a pretty comprehensive platform a deal breaker. That makes it tough to take your post seriously.
You still didn't address the bad idea I brought up, you just wave it off and insist on your irrelevant point about my opinion of Assange, which has no place here. An idea that bad reveals a lot about his thinking. And Yang's firehose of ideas is not like some great asset, it's just a firehose of ideas. So get up under my uncut toenails with your tongue.

As for Warren, I don't trust her conviction?.
Why? I find her every bit as earnest and sincere as Bernie.

I just don’t think the electorate is ready for an older, intellectual woman (call me crazy for going out that limb after 2016, lol).

It still shocks me that you think your obnoxious jabs are clever.
It doesn't shock me that your response to my noting that Yang has a terribly un-American idea is to go ad-hom on me. Get all the toe funk, in your mouth.

I just don’t think the electorate is ready for an older, intellectual woman (call me crazy for going out that limb after 2016, lol).
I don't. I think she should have been more outspoken in 2016, probably should have even run (she would have been my #1b).

I think Bernie/Warren would be a perfect ticket. Hopefully things shake out that way.

She would make Pence look like a moronic automaton in debates.

I mean, I know he is, but it would be really really evident to all.

Last edited:
I think Bernie/Warren would be a perfect ticket. Hopefully things shake out that way.

She made make Pence look like a moronic automaton in debates.

I mean, I know he is, but it would be really really evident to all.
Still not sure how Tim Kaine made Pence look halfway decent. God what a terrible choice he was.

cringy af
Yeah you definitely bitch-cringed, but that's on you. You're still ducking what I said about Yang's horrible "news ombudsman" idea by randomly going after me about that idiot Julian Assange, so you're gonna keep getting my toes in your mouth and also all of the funk that's on my toes, until you stop replying or address what I said instead of ducking (like a toe-sucking bitch).

Yeah you definitely bitch-cringed, but that's on you. You're still ducking what I said about Yang's horrible "news ombudsman" idea by randomly going after me about that idiot Julian Assange, so you're gonna keep getting my toes in your mouth and also all of the funk that's on my toes, until you stop replying or address what I said instead of ducking (like a toe-sucking bitch).
What's the idea? I haven't heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back