1. Bernie
2. Sherrod
3. Warren
4. Klobuchar

The rest can suck my big commie balls.

For 2020 Democrats, There’s a Lot of ‘Thinking About It’
New York Times
30howtorun2020-beto-jumbo.jpg

The would-be 2020 Democratic contenders could not be clearer: They are not running for president.

O.K., they are not actively running for president. Not currently, not at this very moment — which is to be spent with family, in solemn reflection about the nature of public service — running for president.

Anyway. Can they count on your support? Hypothetically, of course. Just in case. As they are not running for president.

Last edited:
Two year out is where most of the press starts ramping up for these races. The field sounds like it could match the size of the GOP primary from 2016.

Confirmed

Possible
Joe Biden (Former Vice President)
Hillary Clinton (Former Secretary of State)
Elizabeth Warren (Senator MA)
Kamala Harris (Senator CA)
Corey Booker (Senator NJ)
Kirsten Gillibrand (Senator NY)
Amy Klobuchar (Senator MN)
Sherrod Brown (Senator OH)
Andrew Cuomo (Governor NY)
Steve Bullock (Governor MT)
Terry McAuliffe (Formerly Governor VA)
Deval Patrick (Former Governor MA)
Eric Holder (Former US Attorney General)
Beto O'Rourke (US Congressman TX)
Oprah Winfrey
Which ones will end the wars?

Bloomberg is probably their only chance

The Obama Legacy Gets Complicated for Biden in 2020
The Daily Beast
181220-biden-2020-tease_l0sa2s

As Joe Biden gears up for a third possible presidential bid, his close association with one of the Democratic Party's most revered figures could bring with it some political complications.

Barack Obama remains unquestionably beloved within the Democratic Party, with voters retaining immense personal affection for the man and idealizing his time in office. But some of the deals that Obama cut and the policies that he pursued also engendered antipathy among progressives. And no other potential Democratic presidential aspirant will have to answer for them more than Biden, who was not just his vice president but played key roles in some of the more contentious compromises Obama pursued.

Last edited:
C'mon "Confirmed Hillary Clinton".

Which ones will end the wars?

I'd like to find candidates that are reluctant to foreign conflicts and budget/debt conscious. That may be the two top priorities I look to in presidential elections.

My internet is acting up and didn't save the latest version when I refreshed the draft. Added
Bernie not the first candidate listed despite being the most popular

BAN

Bernie not the first candidate listed despite being the most popular

BAN

I didn't have too strict of an order other than highest office and whether it was current or former.

Any of the big wigs will get crushed. They are too flawed.

The no names have a shot though.

1. Bernie
2. Sherrod
3. Warren
4. Klobuchar

The rest can suck my big commie balls.
Agreed, but I think Biden probably has it locked down. At that point, I don't know what's worse between him and Trump. I think Biden can be a competent president for four years, but he'll just keep up with the same neoliberal fuckery we're used to and then get knocked off by Trump 2.0 in 2024.

There's no escape from this utter hellscape I'm afraid.

I would like to see Oprah Winfrey and David Letterman debate each other in the primaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back