Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread: Inslee and Hickenlooper out

2019 WR Democratic Straw Poll (Pick Up to 3)

• John Delaney (US Congressman MD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Islee (Former Governor WA)

• Marianne Williamson (Entrepreneur)

• Wayne Messam (Mayor Miramar, FL)

• Michael Bennet (Senator CO) *Hasn't decided yet*

• Bill DeBlasio (Mayor New York, NY) *Hasn't decided yet*

• Other (Please Post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Irishman supports mandatory door to door confiscation.

He’d happily have the government murder those that resist, and even maybe start a wave of bloodshed leading to a civil war style insurgency.

He can go to hell.

But insulin is way overpriced. And big pharma is evil. Look at who runs those companies. People that hate humanity.

He would be a terrible president. He is also proof that making it up the ladder has ZERO to do with superior genes, intellect, or any other inherent positive trait. He is the reason it makes sense for women to breed with guys who aren't necessarily that successful.

He would be a terrible president. He is also proof that making it up the ladder has ZERO to do with superior genes, intellect, or any other inherent positive trait. He is the reason it makes sense for women to breed with guys who aren't necessarily that successful.

Is that your current pickup line?

He’d happily have the government murder those that resist

I've seen many here who believe unarmed citizens who resist police officers have only themselves to blame when they are killed. Oddly, they're usually the same posters most appalled by the idea of gun confiscations.

I've seen many here who believe unarmed citizens who resist police officers have only themselves to blame when they are killed. Oddly, they're usually the same posters most appalled by the idea of gun confiscations.
True but I don't think that hypocricy is relevant to this thread.

it would not cost anything to choke puto o'cuck out. just saying

Anybody else picture him like this as he had Siri take dictation?

giphy.gif

Sounds like a problem with the drug companies not a gun problem.

If he was only smart enough to realize that.

I heard something similar the other day. Are there really quality AR-15s for $400 out there? Or is this some kind of talking point? I have friends they pay/get $1000 (used) for one that has goodies and is a an older Bushmaster or older Colt or whatever. Last I knew, anyway. I don't have one and haven't spoken to them on the matter for a year, but...

I’m hit or miss on those. Sometimes it’s justified. Many times not.

This sack of shit Orourke wants to declare millions of Americans criminals by a leftist political diktat.

Then is ok with the door to door which will CREATE bloodshed.

The left in this nation and all western nations has become unhinged and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back