***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sixers have their entire team lol

End-of-season records/standings are going to be completely meaningless

Meh, its just about gelling and experimenting with line ups and trying to rattle off a good streak of wins for seeding near the end. Seeding will be goofy with covid stuff. A few games could be the difference from some real bad match ups in the yoffs.

It's very nice of the league to keep letting the cHeat play with an 8 man skeleton crew full of g-leaguers while other teams are having games postponed left and right. Perhaps cHeat should sit available healthy players with fake injuries like everyone else is doing (even tho the league was supposedly cracking down on that lol)
i mean my dude Big Les is getting them minutes though

Meh, its just about gelling and experimenting with line ups and trying to rattle off a good streak of wins for seeding near the end. Seeding will be goofy with covid stuff. A few games could be the difference from some real bad match ups in the yoffs.
Thing is cHeat are likely to be battling Sixes for the 4th seed (behind Cucks, Nuts, Celts) and are now essentially forced to give 2 straight h2h wins to Philly. These 2 games could literally decide which of these teams gets HCA in a 4/5 yoff matchup

This would have more weight if Bron didn't spend his entire prime hiding in the east.
albn9.gif

Wow what if Kyrie really sits out the season, what a punk bitch.

Thing is cHeat are likely to be battling Sixes for the 4th seed (behind Cucks, Nuts, Celts) and are now essentially forced to give 2 straight h2h wins to Philly. These 2 games could literally decide which of these teams gets HCA in a 4/5 yoff matchup
Who cares about home court when there are no fans. Playoffs will probably end up being bubble again

Ja is officially questionable. I doubt he plays tonight in the first of a back to back, but there's some light at the end of the tunnel

Kyrie should be back Saturday, $900k in lost wages because of the party and covid protocols. Lmao what a brainlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back