***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, regarding those Reddit DFG% numbers, they are pretty accurate

although i'd personally use the DFG% differential to incorporate the defended players normal shooting, but still

Jimmy Butler, granted in only 6 games, has a -16.6% differential, that's insane (48% down to 31.4% when guarded by Butler)

Lebron is believe it or not sitting at -8% (44.8 down to 36.8%)

as mentioned Caris Levert is sitting at -4%, although Durant is -6.6%, etc....

Wiggins is actually at -7% right now, wow

Here's the link, with a custom filter of at least 8FGA defended per game added
https://www.nba.com/stats/players/defense-dash-overall/?sort=PCT_PLUSMINUS&dir=-1&CF=D_FGA*GE*8&Season=2020-21&SeasonType=Regular Season

Hopefully Drumbo is on the block so my mans Jarrett can finally crack 30mpg

997.gif

the grizzlies could be pretty good when they get Ja and Jaren back. I'd say Justice Winslow too, but he'll die before he comes off the injury report.

the grizzlies could be pretty good when they get Ja and Jaren back. I'd say Justice Winslow too, but he'll die before he comes off the injury report.
i like that Brandon Clarke guy, i think he'll usurp most of what Justice would do minus the ballhandling

and although he's not exciting in the slightest, Kyle Anderson is a pretty decent all around player whom can facilitate pretty well (played PG at UCLA)

well...ya.
it's why even though the Lakers offered more money to Howard, he actually made more signing for 1M less in HOU

it also negated some of the hit Bosh/Lebron took from taking less money but playing in FL

i like that Brandon Clarke guy, i think he'll usurp most of what Justice would do minus the ballhandling

and although he's not exciting in the slightest, Kyle Anderson is a pretty decent all around player whom can facilitate pretty well (played PG at UCLA)

Yeah Clarke is my guy, he had like the highest FG% for a season in history, by a rookie, last year. Like almost 62%, it was a top 40 fg% season by any player, I just don't remember exactly where. In college his last season, only Zion had a higher PER and those where the #1 and #2 highest PER for the season in a decade

I like Anderson too, when he plays it's hard to remember sometime that he's a bigger guy, at 6'9

No championship is guaranteed. Remember this colossal failure. Payton and Malone got so owned that was epic. 5 Hall of Famers failure.

i mean they had ancient stars in Malone and Payton

the first year of the big 3 losing to a team w/ JJ Barea and Jason Terry as the 3rd and second best player while having 3 AS in their prime was much more embarrassing.

i mean they had ancient stars in Malone and Payton

the first year of the big 3 losing to a team w/ JJ Barea and Jason Terry as the 3rd and second best player while having 3 AS in their prime was much more embarrassing.
That Pistons 2004 Team was vicious Defensively. I think once you contain Shaq withKobe was being selfish it was a perfect recipe to lose. Miami just had absolutely no answer for DIRK.

That Pistons 2004 Team was vicious Defensively. I think once you contain Shaq withKobe was being selfish it was a perfect recipe to lose. Miami just had absolutely no answer for DIRK.
DET also had one of the first team ever where 5 starters could've been an AS, not the bullshit ATL team a few years afterwards

despite the fact that Ben Wallace was the lone AS on that team

I'll never forget that era Lindsey Hunter (on DET, and later LAL) picking up the press full court the whole game, ala Beverly but not annoying

DET also had one of the first team ever where 5 starters could've been an AS, not the bullshit ATL team a few years afterwards

despite the fact that Ben Wallace was the lone AS on that team
Antonio Mcdyess is still underappreciated . Lindsey Hunter also. Crazy how time flies.

edit: lol at Darko Milicic what a huge bust Joe Dumars dodged that one

Antonio Mcdyess is still underappreciated . Lindsey Hunter also. Crazy how time flies.

edit: lol at Darko Milicic what a huge bust Joe Dumars dodged that one
I believe that was post Microfracture surgery McDyess, who was still a decent post big but lost all that explosion from the DEN days

I'm not missing the forest for anything, I NEVER SAID STOCKTON WAS NOT A GREAT PLAYER, i simply said his stats are overinflated and he had a horrid left hand.

Those are straight up facts, i'm sorry you can't see that

Stats other than assists?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are they actually going to make up the postponed games? Or do yall think they will just cancel them and adjust the records accordingly

with it being a shortened season due to late start, and teams presumably having a varied amount of cancelled games throughout the season i'm not sure there's enough wiggle room for that

this isn't like MLB where they can stack double headers, i think there's rules in the CBA against so many back to backs, etc....

It's very nice of the league to keep letting the cHeat play with an 8 man skeleton crew full of g-leaguers while other teams are having games postponed left and right. Perhaps cHeat should sit available healthy players with fake injuries like everyone else is doing (even tho the league was supposedly cracking down on that lol)

People underestimate just how good Sheed was when he cared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back