***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers got screwed now that Lou Williams sucks ass since Kawhi and pg got there .
They have 160 million between Morris, Zubac, Kennard . I heard Morris and zubac don’t even like each other.

Ibaka was an epic pickup though

Sad to see Steven Adams and JJ Reddick rotting away in New Orleans.

Honestly wish it was Kyrie going out instead of Allen and LaVert. Just made more sense from a chemistry/fit perspective.

Either Houston didn't want another cancer, or they preferred Oladipos fit next to Wall. I dont blame them tbh.

nobody wanna touch Kyrie right now he's a ticking timebomb
truth is Nets don't need Kyrie when they have Harden, anything Kyrie can do Harden does it better
If only they can trade Kyrie for a big man that can shoot and defend, but nobody wants Kyrie right now

Saw a comment on Reddit "The Nets defense is gonna be worse then the Capitol building" lmfaooo

their defense is shit right now even with Lavert and Allen

can't imagine without them, they gonna score 140 each game, but give up 150

Nets looked absolutely great last night. I think KD and a bunch of high end role players and a true Robin would be the GOAT to watch. Harden is a great pick up but losing Allen and Levert is devastating. Lost their two best defenders. Would have much preferred Kyrie and picks leaving than losing those two.

Levert wasnt one of their best defenders WTF. Do you watch the Nets lol?

Brown and KD are both much better defenders. Losing Jarrett was a big blow tho. Theyve been ass with Deandre all year

This changes nothing BTW. Lakers in 5-6

Wonder what else could happen now.

All eyes on beal now right?

Levert wasnt one of their best defenders WTF. Do you watch the Nets lol?

Brown and KD are both much better defenders. Losing Jarrett was a big blow tho. Theyve been ass with Deandre all year

This changes nothing BTW. Lakers in 5-6

Opponents shooting against levert had bottom 5 fg% in the league. Ill put KD up there in terms of defense but I dont want to lean on my number one option for defense all regular season long. Now with Harden though maybe KD can take time off on O and lock in more defensively.

Clippers got screwed now that Lou Williams sucks ass since Kawhi and pg got there .
They have 160 million between Morris, Zubac, Kennard . I heard Morris and zubac don’t even like each other.

Ibaka was an epic pickup though
Morris doesn't like white people so it makes sense.

I watch, you only watched that YouTube video
hahahahaha your autist posts are hilarious sometimes
i'm 37 playa and have watched NBA my entire life

if you have also, what explains your dearth of knowledge on the subject?

hahahahaha your autist posts are hilarious sometimes
i'm 37 playa and have watched NBA my entire life

if you have also, what explains your dearth of knowledge on the subject?

i'm 40 i've been watching basketball since '88

like the previous posts above, easily find things on google, the respect of peers like gary payton and jordan, % and stats

you referenced a video made by a guy known to make troll videos of ball players

i'm 40 i've been watching basketball since '88

like the previous posts above, easily find things on google, the respect of peers like gary payton and jordan, % and stats

you referenced a video made by a guy known to make troll videos of ball players
the guy doesn't make troll videos, they're entirely 100% accurate, first of all

you already lost right there

and anybody that watches ANY single game from John Stockton would notice he dribbles roughly 95% with one hand, even when on the left side of the Key.

This is undeniable, so no matter what you say, you're wrong.

Respect of his peers? what in the literal f does that have to do w/ dribble with both hands?
you're joking right?

the guy doesn't make troll videos, they're entirely 100% accurate, first of all

you already lost right there

and anybody that watches ANY single game from John Stockton would notice he dribbles roughly 95% with one hand, even when on the left side of the Key.

This is undeniable, so no matter what you say, you're wrong.

Respect of his peers? what in the literal f does that have to do w/ dribble with both hands?
you're joking right?
So if he used both hands, he would have double the assists

Derp

So if he used both hands, he would have double the assists

Derp
swing and a miss
I know you never played, but I don't have to explain the significance of defenses knowing you primarily only use one hand, right?

That the defensive focus on the vast vast majority of non-funneling defenses is to force weak hand baseline?

Surely i don't right?

The reason Stockton has so many assists is quite simple: Sloan's PnR offense, and quite frankly Karl Malone only had 3 moves and wasn't great at creating his own shot......

swing and a miss
I know you never played, but I don't have to explain the significance of defenses knowing you primarily only use one hand, right?

That the defensive focus on the vast vast majority of non-funneling defenses is to force weak hand baseline?

Surely i don't right?

The reason Stockton has so many assists is quite simple: Sloan's PnR offense, and quite frankly Karl Malone only had 3 moves and wasn't great at creating his own shot......

this is another one of those pointless positions you take just like the lebron is shit because he is not good at FT

literally missing the forest for the trees

this is another one of those pointless positions you take just like the lebron is shit because he is not good at FT

literally missing the forest for the trees
you use that term quite frequently without actually using it properly. I never said Lebron was shit, i simply point out his obvious faults that you all downplay or ignore. That's your problem, not mine

I'm not missing the forest for anything, I NEVER SAID STOCKTON WAS NOT A GREAT PLAYER, i simply said his stats are overinflated and he had a horrid left hand.

Those are straight up facts, i'm sorry you can't see that

look up all the great PFs from the 80s/90s on...

tell me what their career assisted FG% is and get back to me.

Look at Malone and then compare him to Dirk, Duncan, Barkley, KG, shit Lamarcus Aldridge, Rasheed Wallace, etc...

Like Antonio McDyess is the only guy i can come up with that has as high an assisted FG% as Malone. They are higher than Klay Thompson ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back