202 OFFICIAL NATE DIAZ BANDWAGON

Will Nate Diaz beat Conor again?

• Total voters
This time he's gonna knock Conor the fuck out. His bitch ass fans are gonna go back into hiding.

This time he's gonna knock Conor the fuck out. His bitch ass fans are gonna go back into hiding.
th

fight nate.jpg

War Nate Diaz!!!

War 209 !!!

Best part Nick will also be able to be in his corner screaming his ass off at both Nate and Conor :D

Diaz got this.

163354_54_news_hub_145175_656x500.jpg

I have a scientific evidence that it will be Nate's night again, but it's a very long read (and write) so I'm not gonna elaborate.
I'll just sit back and enjoy the second beatdown.

I've got Conor TKOing him in the 1st this time. more pressure, more picking his shots and more combinations... not that hard to beat nate diaz when you're mcgregor imo. most of sherdog disagrees...

I've got Conor TKOing him in the 1st this time. more pressure, more picking his shots and more combinations... not that hard to beat nate diaz when you're mcgregor imo. most of sherdog disagrees...

Not that hard to beat McGregor if you're Nate Diaz imo.

Broke me heart basement lol
Let's find out at 202!

Not that hard to beat McGregor if you're Nate Diaz imo.
that's what everybody thinks after their last fight because of his range, endurance and chin. I think last fight was atypical. of course the late replacement was beneficial for mcgregor because diaz wasn't even training. but mcgregor threw himself at WW with no preparation thinking he'd walk right through nate. conor is the more talented fighter and with proper game plan, he has the right tools to beat nate diaz. pick his shots better, more combinations and work nate's lower body... I'm sure he is going through the do's and dont's for this fight. nate is very good but always comes up short against the best fighters of his division, partially because it's easy to attack his weaknesses.

I have a scientific evidence that it will be Nate's night again, but it's a very long read (and write) so I'm not gonna elaborate.
I'll just sit back and enjoy the second beatdown.
We have a prophecy delivered by the universe itself that sayz Mac is going to win by KO!

8235122979_f80db8afa1_o.jpg

that's what everybody thinks after their last fight because of his range, endurance and chin. I think last fight was atypical. of course the late replacement was beneficial for mcgregor because diaz wasn't even training. but mcgregor threw himself at WW with no preparation thinking he'd walk right through nate. conor is the more talented fighter and with proper game plan, he has the right tools to beat nate diaz. pick his shots better, more combinations and work nate's lower body... I'm sure he is going through the do's and dont's for this fight. nate is very good but always comes up short against the best fighters of his division, partially because it's easy to attack his weaknesses.

Hey man why did I like your post.. ups my bad.

Yea Nate ain't unbeatable and you can game plan him.. I just think he got the edge in mental and skills to beat up Conor yet again.

Back