2019 Motorsports thread.

“What could be the final restart!”
“That’s rather optimistic, Mike.”
<Lmaoo>

Why do people get off on plate racing? It is the least-skilled racing in motorsports. It's just bleed for sure.

Will the boyhood dream finally come true for Kyle Busch?

How is this Luke Bryan looking motherfucker from Mexico?!

Going for Bowman. Bowyer would be cool.

I got home and turned this on with 22 laps to go. The Daytona 500. I have been entertained with these crazy crashes. Glad everyone seems to be OK. Fuck!!! lol

That big one with 10 to go when they showed the close-up replay in HD (I think from the blimp) and those 8 or 10 were sliding down the wall in a river of sparks? One car on top of another, even? That was damn cool footage. I wish I had it on the DVR. That replay.

Someone should post if you can find it. That was art.

So we're down to what, 4 with a legit chance (great cars) to win, now? Crazy.

"but look at the grandstands, everyone is still here!". Well fucking duh, Mike. Think they're just gonna leave before the ending that they paid hundreds of dollars for because it's 7:30?!

What time did this go green? I was busy all day getting my daughter's stereo and speakers put in to her old Buick and saw little. Like 3PM?

I will say every time I stole a glance Ky Busch and Logano were up front or near front, so they've been running good and wouldn't be a "gimme" no matter who wins given that.

7:35PM end time. Denny Hamlin wins the 2019 Daytona 500.

Kyle Busch not winning the Daytona 500 is a storyline that NASCAR needs to build around every year

What time did this go green? I was busy all day getting my daughter's stereo and speakers put in to her old Buick and saw little. Like 3PM?

I will say every time I stole a glance Ky Busch and Logano were up front or near front, so they've been running good and wouldn't be a "gimme" no matter who wins given that.

Think the GF was at 3:05

Back