2019 MLB Discussion V2: Legend of Acuna: Ronald's Quest to 40/40

Does Acuna hit 40/40 this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
smh making the A's play on a field with the yardage lines and numbers still on from the Raiders game.

smh making the A's play on a field with the yardage lines and numbers still on from the Raiders game.
I went to that shithole stadium a couple weeks ago for a Giants game on Saturday night
Never again
Didnt get into the parking lot til the 3rd inning, got in the stadium at the 5th inning, searched for my seats for awhile, never found em, stood inline at the bar for probably an hour, finally got a beer at the start of the 8th inning and then they cut off alcohol sales so I went home
Fuck that place and that team

I went to that shithole stadium a couple weeks ago for a Giants game on Saturday night
Never again
Didnt get into the parking lot til the 3rd inning, got in the stadium at the 5th inning, searched for my seats for awhile, never found em, stood inline at the bar for probably an hour, finally got a beer at the start of the 8th inning and then they cut off alcohol sales so I went home
Fuck that place and that team
I understand and sympathize, but it's not the teams fault. They've wanted to move out for years but the fucked up city wouldn't give them clearance to do so.
The new stadium is going to be beautiful but probably just as difficult to get into. Levi Stadium, where the niners play, is already famous for it's near impossible
parking and entry.

I understand and sympathize, but it's not the teams fault. They've wanted to move out for years but the fucked up city wouldn't give them clearance to do so.
The new stadium is going to be beautiful but probably just as difficult to get into. Levi Stadium, where the niners play, is already famous for it's near impossible
parking and entry.

Stadiums are probably really easy to get in to in Montana

Man I’m still bummed about Yelich, dudes fucking awesome on and off the field. At least he doesn’t need surgery. Brewers are somehow still winning games, but without him it’s a very steep mountain to climb. That clutch af GS Braun hit in the 9th @ STL the other day you could hear a pin drop in that stadium though, hate to see it

Vasquez is a goner if those allegations are true. Imagine starting a relationship with a 13 year old when you’re a grown man and could get anyone due to your profession, so fucked in the head. Shame because he’s a really good pitcher

Glad to see Luis Severino back. Hoping he gives the rotation a big boost.

future award winning pitcher
1169491635.jpg.0.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes who was this Chicago homer assigned TV play-by-play for FOX?

Last edited:
Fuck I’m gonna lose a bet with my co worker that we made preseason. Bet was worse record in the league, I took the orioles and he took the tigers. Both teams are fucking miserable lol

Thanks Kimbrel.

Fuck the Cardinals

@metal

Clint Frazier is one of the worst defensive outfielders I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back