2019 KING OF THE RING Tournament Predictions CONTEST Thread

results will be in shortly after I've been able to review the match and time.

Let us know if the ending sucks as bad a second time.

Just let me know who to PM the code to...I totally missed everything

@ProBoxingInsidr
@TheRuthlessOne
@Ozymandias
@D.R.H.
@Michaelangelo
@Frank23
@RizinSon88
@Batjester
@sleepwalk
@The Clinch
@Rexual Chocolate
@the ambush
@moonwolf
@SocraticMethod
@El Dandy

THE RESULTS ARE IN!
As both @SocraticMethod and @El Dandy picked Corbin and pin fall, it came down to their picks for match duration to determine
who would become the #PWD's first ever, King of the Ring. Corbin and Gable put on a hell of a match, concluding with Corbin
winning at the 19:10 mark,
and thus making YOUR 2019 King of the Ring,

@SocraticMethod !!!

giphy.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

87aa68869153a4f3c5e7c5bf8c57f1a8.jpg

@SocraticMethod please provide the name of the charity of which you wish @moonwolf and @Rexual Chocolate 's
donations to go to, as well as the name of the wrestler under whom said donations should be made.

@RizinSon88 please PM the WWE network code to @SocraticMethod

* more information on mystery gift (3.???) to come

Thank you everyone who participated and made this a great tournament.

I just want to say thanks to @El Dandy for never giving anyone a reason to doubt you, @El Dandy. I want to thank @moonwolf for setting this whole thing up. Most of all, I want to thank the 2019 #POTY @RollSonnenRoll. Except for LTR being born (and that time I got the stripper with big natural jugs' phone number), this is the greatest night in the history of my life. I just want to say one thing to my best friend in the whole wide world ... yo, @Rexual Chocolate! I did it!!!

I just want to say thanks to @El Dandy for never giving anyone a reason to doubt you, @El Dandy. I want to thank @moonwolf for setting this whole thing up. Most of all, I want to thank the 2019 #POTY @RollSonnenRoll. Except for LTR being born (and that time I got the stripper with big natural jugs' phone number), this is the greatest night in the history of my life. I just want to say one thing to my best friend in the whole wide world ... yo, @Rexual Chocolate! I did it!!!
giphy.gif

Please forward all litigation materials to my attorney, @SocraticMethod .

As the King of all Sherdog I issue the following proclamation of royal legality: Wario's purported lawsuit is tomfoolery and is dismissed. It is known that there be similar products and in my kingdom improvement and evolution is to be encouraged. Our beloved @moonwolf took a mediocre idea, made it his own, and brought joy to the kingdom. Let it be known that Wario shall pay all of Wolf's legal fees which are quite significant.

Back