***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama forcing the run against LSU. Never thought I’d see the day.

Soooooo I am the only one watching Princeton battle Dartmouth for their version of a national championship since The Ivy League has its head up its ass in regards to football post season?

Legit question, could Ivy schools return to national prominence if the powers that be decided that Ivy schools should get some of that FBS money? Meaning, football scholarships and post season play?

LSU has had a good defense this year considering who they've faced. This game is going to come down to the wire. Burrough might be the #1 pick this year it could happen. He's been a beast all year.

Soooooo I am the only one watching Princeton battle Dartmouth for their version of a national championship since The Ivy League has its head up its ass in regards to football post season?

Legit question, could Ivy schools return to national prominence if the powers that be decided that Ivy schools should get some of that FBS money? Meaning, football scholarships and post season play?
Could? Anything's possible. Would? lol no. Academic standards are way too high for championship caliber football.

4th down in one of the biggest games of the year and Tua isn't taking snaps?

Alabama's got ludicrous athletes and they had that goober run on 4th down?! Lmao

Could? Anything's possible. Would? lol no. Academic standards are way too high for championship caliber football.

Notre Dame? Stanford? They have pretty high academic standards and do well. I would assume name value of the diplomas could carry some cred?

Just a thought. I have been binging the college 150 docuseries by ESPN and watched how Yale and Penn were national powers at one time until the intellectuals took over.

Good fuck that piece of shit Burrow. Fucking idiot

This Burrow kid looks pretty good besides that delay stupidity. Surprised all I hear is Tua will be #1, looking at Burrow's stats this year. But I don't follow CFB other than a few games a year like this one.

Dont talk about my QB that way
I don't care about Texas, but watching this made me hate that dude. Even looks like his friend is telling him to stop acting like a fuckface.

tenor.gif

This Burrow kid looks pretty good besides that delay stupidity. Surprised all I hear is Tua will be #1, looking at Burrow's stats this year. But I don't follow CFB other than a few games a year like this one.
Bro, there are literally ppl saying Burrow is the next Tom Brady.

Everyone says Tua will not be a good NFL QB. Wtf are you talking about?

But I don't follow CFB other than a few games a year like this one.
Same, then I act like I know wtf I'm talking about around the draft and act incredulous towards picks I know nothing about. "I can't believe they took that guy I just found out about last week!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back