***2019 CFB Discussion v 2.0 - LSU vs. Crimson Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good being an LSU Alumni today. They better sign coach O a fucking massive extension. Dude is awesome.

Feels good being an LSU Alumni today. They better sign coach O a fucking massive extension. Dude is awesome.
His pride for his school and state along with his enthusiasm and overall character is what college football is all about.

Even as a lifelong Tennessee fan I think Coach O is hilarious. Glad someone in the west finally dethroned Bama.

I read this too fast and damn near spit coffee all over my laptop

9-B838457-C460-4-F65-B76-D-92-BEEC0529-C4.jpg

His pride for his school and state along with his enthusiasm and overall character is what college football is all about.
I was bummed when O got the interim job. I love the guy but didn’t think he’d get LSU back to the top. I figured he’d either not get the head coaching job and leave or get the job and lead LSU to a few 3 to 4 loss seasons, and we’d lose Aranda in the process. I didn’t want LSU to lose him, but I doubted him as a head coach after watching him at Ole Miss.

I couldn’t be happier to be wrong.

He won though and that was 18yrs ago (yikes!). Boekman is the last white QB that I can remember at OSU and he was woeful in the championship game. OTOH -- so was troy Smith.
There were over 50 days between Ohio St beating Michigan and the UF title game. Troy Smith got fat and supposedly there was a fight in their locker room right before kickoff because he fucked Anthony Gonzalez's (their starting TE) GF the night before.

U$C is dumber than a box of rocks for not hiring Orgeron.
Supposedly he showed up to meet the prez and AD while wearing sweat-soaked workout clothes. Still though, I don't think it would've worked out they way it did. He's a Cajun and him and LSU are a match made in heaven.

There were over 50 days between Ohio St beating Michigan and the UF title game. Troy Smith got fat and supposedly there was a fight in their locker room right before kickoff because he fucked Anthony Gonzalez's (their starting TE) GF the night before.

Having half the team jump on Ted Ginn and mashing his ankle, after the opening kick off TD, probably wasn't a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back