2019-2020 NCAA BASKETBALL - NO ZION = RATINGS DOWN

giphy.gif

They can potentially rematch each other next week in the Charleston Classic.

.... and maybe once more in the NIT

<5>

Can Michigan win @ Louisville tonight?

They can potentially rematch each other next week in the Charleston Classic.

.... and maybe once more in the NIT

<5>
We should've lost to Xavier on purpose in the first round. Oh well. Just look at that prestigious trophy.

MWWGEUL2L5DB5KYAG6LGQTWA3M.jpg

lol @ butthurt Izzo.

The Due just dropped a massive log all over the defending champs!

And without surprise, the B1G remains the ACC’s daddy!

Someone please sticky Frank the Tank’s thread.

And without surprise, the B1G remains the ACC’s daddy!
It was enjoyable seeing UNC and UVA get stomped (as well as Cuse having a historically awful season already)... but the Big 10 are always complete cans in March and are consistently overhyped choke artists (mainly Izzo/MSU).

Big 10: 1 National Title in past 30 years (20 seasons ago with rapist Mateen Cleaves)... ACC 11 Championships in that span (** even with fake classes)

I'm glad Louisville handled Michigan the other night because the Juwan Howard media hype train would've gone full suck-off mode into making them the focal point of our mainstream sexual basketball desires.

@Frank23 @HAWTakayama Would y'all rather UConn be in the ACC and play old Big East teams like Georgetown and Nova OOC or be in the new Big East and play ACC teams like Pitt and Cuse OOC who were in the old Big East?

In honor of Izzo's 20th anniversary of his only title... let's remember the time M.O.P Mateen Cleaves was nakey outside a motel chasing down some snizz exposed white chick and holding her against her will!!
<Moves><45><Goldie11>

@Frank23 @HAWTakayama Would y'all rather UConn be in the ACC and play old Big East teams like Georgetown and Nova OOC or be in the new Big East and play ACC teams like Pitt and Cuse OOC who were in the old Big East?
I'd pick UConn in the new Big East with ACC teams who used to be in the old Big East OOC.

Pitt is never gonna win big in the ACC. Dark days.

In honor of Izzo's 20th anniversary of his only title... let's remember the time M.O.P Mateen Cleaves was nakey outside a motel chasing down some snizz exposed white chick and holding her against her will!!
<Moves><45><Goldie11>

They should strip them of their title and award it to the team they beat in 2000.

<mma4>

I'd pick UConn in the new Big East with ACC teams who used to be in the old Big East OOC.

Pitt is never gonna win big in the ACC. Dark days.
Same

Given a choice for basketball, I prefer the route they're taking with the classic Big East matchups and tourney at MSG.

Of course, the ideal scenario for the university's financial stability (football money) and perceived legitimacy as a national brand in the eyes of most fans would clearly be as a member of the ACC or any Power 5 for all sports.... which I think is bullshit from an athletic competition standpoint.

Unless you're actually competing for a CFP Final Four spot in football and eventual National Championship.. which about 99% of FBS teams realistically arent... every other Bowl game including the other New Years Six are all pointless grabass participation trophies and cash hauls... and that will clearly ever be Uconn's ceiling in football which they achieved in 2010. So I prefer them being in the new Big East for every sport and getting their ass handed to them in football as an independent... as opposed to them getting their ass handed to them in football as an ACC member ... and having the rotten stench of being affiliated to Duke and UNC in basketball if they were an ACC member.

Last edited:
^^ I have PTSD from watching Uconn football the last decade after the Big East dismembered

[<dunn]

AZ is good again. The team is deep, talented and hungry. Not sure how long it will last but it feels good to have a real team again. Baylor is going to tough plus some of the guys are banged up and didnt practice this week. Hoping sean gets his first final four this year.
Sean-Miller-Arizona-Basketball.jpg

KenPom's rankings since 1997:

1. Duke
2. Kentucky
3. Kansas
4. North Carolina
5. Arizona
6. Michigan State
7. Villanova
8. Louisville
9. Florida
10. Texas
11. Ohio State
12. Gonzaga
13. UCLA
14. Maryland
15. Syracuse
16. Wisconsin
17. Virginia
18. Indiana
19. UConn
20. Oregon
21. Purdue
22. Memphis
23. Illinois
24. Michigan
25. Xavier

https://kenpom.com/programs.php

Classic UK/Louisville game and no @AndersonsFoot or @MetalMayhem2 posting.

UCLA may be the only school I’ve seen in either college football or hoops that seems to get worse every year. And they manage to do it in both sports. Losing to Cal State Fullerton at home? Come on mang!

Back