2018 PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

Sherdog PotWR Round 4: Semi-Elimination Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he didn’t tuck dick and fuck off the second the round started.

Well I threw in the towel like 4 days ago and still managed to get about half the votes he got.
Not bad for not trying! ;)

I knew I was in trouble when cubo disgrace and lucky shot up

So fuck it I'll get the highest number

That'll show em

<28>

I actually thought the sign of you giving up would be when your illegal count went up. I knew a "fuck it" moment would happen and you'd just spend the rest of the time getting outsiders.

Well I threw in the towel like 4 days ago and still managed to get about half the votes he got.
Not bad for not trying! ;)
I just had to throw some heat your way so you’ll have some inspiration for your art. I don’t want you going easy on my Jimmy.

<puh-lease75>

Women have it worse when raped, Milo being your example. No proof in any thing you said just your personal feelings. I get it, you got issues that you go soft on without facts. A simple statement that rape is one of the worst things a human can do to another, is fair and a lot more truthful than whatever new age feminist crap you are pushing. o_O

I actually thought the sign of you giving up would be when your illegal count went up. I knew a "fuck it" moment would happen and you'd just spend the rest of the time getting outsiders.

You know what they say

4th times a charm

353 PREDICTS GENERAL ELECTION HAS 100% CHANCE OF BEING FUCKING AWESOME

You haven't even seen my final form

I just have one question: how ready ARE you???

Sv9Ham2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back