2018 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bad seed is a cuck. Vote against him and vote for @Headkicktoleg !!!
2018-Pot-WR-Round-3-The-Jungle-Primary-Page-2-Sherdog-Forums-UFC-MMA-Boxing-Discussion-2018-11-23-21-57-28.png

tenor.gif

They will work oh so hard for itt. Nothing against them as posters/people, but this is WR business, and this place has been fucked up for years with a particular problem.

morans.jpg

They are already on cruise control. Sad.

Most difficult election eva.

@Cubo de Sangre is VERY persuasive with endorsements from Cobra, The Highlander, that guy with the dildo nose costume, and Blue Lou Boyle's hitman. That's some serious clout, not to be taken lightly,.
giphy.gif

OTOH, @luckyshot might be the most entertaining poster of the bunch, the MSM in on his side (of course), and his cabinet is wall to wall K1 level talent.
dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

@Lowmanproblems is a lot like myself, I think. Even comes from a farming family that went broke and had to fight their way back (my dad lost his farm equipment business during the gas crisis in the late 70's). Makes me want to keep him in this thing and stick it to the man.
tumblr_ojhvoiWIL21r1juiro2_540.gif

And my dark horse is @Tobacco , who's just a solid all around poster and for some reason I just keep coming back to him.
thanku4smoking.gif

I think I need more time to decide. We shall see.

While I am very proud to have cast my vote for @luckyshot, I - as a poster and as a surrogate for the luckyshot campaign - believe that @Hunter Simpson, @Lowmanproblems, and @Tobacco are worthwhile candidates. And in case any or all of them do not advance, they are welcome to join the Sanity Party team and help craft the future of the War Room.

Also, here's who has voted for @JamesRussler:

Most difficult election eva.

@Cubo de Sangre is VERY persuasive with endorsements from Cobra, The Highlander, that guy with the dildo nose costume, and Blue Lou Boyle's hitman. That's some serious clout, not to be taken lightly,.
giphy.gif

OTOH, @luckyshot might be the most entertaining poster of the bunch, the MSM in on his side (of course), and his cabinet is wall to wall K1 level talent.
dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

@Lowmanproblems is a lot like myself, I think. Even comes from a farming family that went broke and had to fight their way back (my dad lost his farm equipment business during the gas crisis in the late 70's). Makes me want to keep him in this thing and stick it to the man.
tumblr_ojhvoiWIL21r1juiro2_540.gif

And my dark horse is @Tobacco , who's just a solid all around poster and for some reason I just keep coming back to him.
thanku4smoking.gif

I think I need more time to decide. We shall see.

Excellent post

Also

bah24dI.png

bah24dI.png

bah24dI.png

Et tu @Trotsky ?
I am shocked!

As an objective journalist with journalistic integrity, I paid your campaign the coverage and respect it was due. And I wish you the best in the election, as you clearly have a knack for it.

But as my own poster with my own values? Bruh, you never had a chance getting my vote. ;)

While I am very proud to have cast my vote for @luckyshot, I - as a poster and as a surrogate for the luckyshot campaign - believe that @Hunter Simpson, @Lowmanproblems, and @Tobacco are worthwhile candidates. And in case any or all of them do not advance, they are welcome to join the Sanity Party team and help craft the future of the War Room.

Also, here's who has voted for @JamesRussler:

Illegal and Deplorable ughhhhh

bah24dI.png

i am gonna try to create Skynet tomorrow with my future brother in law

You know many of the founding fathers were brewers, and used to give away beer at the polling stations. And I'm sitting here with no beer.

How can I make a good decision without a lil' sumthin sumthin?

Do you and @Hunter Simpson have a joint strategory or not?

th
I felt like if neither of us can make it past the first round, it's proper if we're eliminated. But if one of us goes through, the push from the other ought to propell us to victory.

I will not give up prematurely. I have faith we can prevail. The free thinkers of the War Room still have time to come through and show their support.

You know many of the founding fathers were brewers, and used to give away beer at the polling stations. And I'm sitting here with no beer.

How can I make a good decision without a lil' sumthin sumthin?

I'm the "far-Right" "MAGA" candidate. The rest of them are cucks.

IBYbPIT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back