2018 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SongXIII get in here and cast that vote you worked so hard for.

The left right paradigm system of division is bullshit, something imposed upon us to keep us fighting each other and not recognizing the true struggle.

Anyone who supports this anti-human death spiral of slavery Matirx control is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and will never see the light of day in the Nexus.

th

Vote for someone who can think for themselves. Do you want a POTUS who takes orders from a higher authority that tells him what to think and do, like the Mainstream Media Repeaters (including Fox)??? NO What this place needs is an independent thinker who uses careful discernment for all things and who also has the gift of CREATIVITY.

img_0664-png.474109

It is not too late to become what you thought you could have been.

Trust nobody
Love everyone
Seek Truth
Think for yourself
Follow your own path

picsart_11-19-05-37-33-png.474177

Most difficult election eva.

@Cubo de Sangre is VERY persuasive with endorsements from Cobra, The Highlander, that guy with the dildo nose costume, and Blue Lou Boyle's hitman. That's some serious clout, not to be taken lightly,.
giphy.gif

OTOH, @luckyshot might be the most entertaining poster of the bunch, the MSM in on his side (of course), and his cabinet is wall to wall K1 level talent.
dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

@Lowmanproblems is a lot like myself, I think. Even comes from a farming family that went broke and had to fight their way back (my dad lost his farm equipment business during the gas crisis in the late 70's). Makes me want to keep him in this thing and stick it to the man.
tumblr_ojhvoiWIL21r1juiro2_540.gif

And my dark horse is @Tobacco , who's just a solid all around poster and for some reason I just keep coming back to him.
thanku4smoking.gif

I think I need more time to decide. We shall see.

The left right paradigm system of division is bullshit, something imposed upon us to keep us fighting each other and not recognizing the true struggle.

Anyone who supports this anti-human death spiral of slavery Matirx control is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and will never see the light of day in the Nexus.

th

Vote for someone who can think for themselves. Do you want a POTUS who takes orders from a higher authority that tells him what to think and do, like the Mainstream Media Repeaters (including Fox)??? NO What this place needs is an independent thinker who uses careful discernment for all things and who also has the gift of CREATIVITY.
The WR loves their far left God @luckyshot and that boring cuss @Cubo de Sangre

Most difficult election eva.

@Cubo de Sangre is VERY persuasive with endorsements from Cobra, The Highlander, that guy with the dildo nose costume, and Blue Lou Boyle's hitman. That's some serious clout, not to be taken lightly,.
giphy.gif

OTOH, @luckyshot might be the most entertaining poster of the bunch, the MSM in on his side (of course), and his cabinet is wall to wall K1 level talent.
dkrrhxfh9wjz.gif

@Lowmanproblems is a lot like myself, I think. Even comes from a farming family that went broke and had to fight their way back (my dad lost his farm equipment business during the gas crisis in the late 70's). Makes me want to keep him in this thing and stick it to the man.
tumblr_ojhvoiWIL21r1juiro2_540.gif

And my dark horse is @Tobacco , who's just a solid all around poster and for some reason I just keep coming back to him.
thanku4smoking.gif

I think I need more time to decide. We shall see.

Vote your heart my man, This is all in good fun.

@Rex Kwon Do , you seen these polls for president of the War Room elections? Cubo is up thea

Your "sensible conservative" voted Dem the 2 times for president. Did you know that? Is he conservative or just ?????? It should give you pause.

But thank you for your wishes.

bah24dI.png
Careful my mang.....or you might compromise yourself and dat campaign.

Fade-to-Black-ichigo-and-rukia-sun-and-moon-32960220-500-300.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back