2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is GNN!!!!

Alt Right Eats Confused Derpy Right

Derpy right overcompensates with gun / American flag penis pics and anti democratic low res graphs from the derpy left.

News at 11.

My friends, the situation is this: Homer Thompson has been fucking murdered (that's illegal), and we are not about to let that shit slide.

Vote luckyshot and Fawlty 2018 and kick bothsideism right in the taint.

Renan+Barao+Groin+Kicks+TJ+Dillashaw+UFC+173.gif

The WR needs you now more than ever.

images

@Turtle Up
@theBLADE1
@ILLogic
@electricfuneral
@s karlyle
@Denter
@JadeOwl
@Satanical Eve
@Aegon Spengler
@slivercord
@Da Speeit
@Fraz
@Caveat
@forum poster
@choke you
@MarloStanfield
@Max Power
@Ham Socks
@faustian
@m52nickerson
@MilesAbove
@Hades86
@carlos cadona
@brothir
@Helden
@cigano
@Unsurprised Diaz
@ImCertainOfCirkunov
@Face Punch

This is it @Lead , my last tagging of the season.

Last edited:
My friends, the situation is this: Homer Thompson has been fucking murdered (that's illegal), and we are not about to let that shit slide.

Vote luckyshot and Fawlty 2018 to avenge Homer's memory and kick bothsideism right in the taint.

@Turtle Up
@theBLADE1
@ILLogic
@electricfuneral
@s karlyle
@Denter
@JadeOwl
@Satanical Eve
@Aegon Spengler
@slivercord
@Da Speeit
@Fraz
@Caveat
@forum poster
@choke you
@MarloStanfield
@Max Power
@Ham Socks
@faustian
@m52nickerson
@MilesAbove
@Hades86
@carlos cadona
@brothir
@Helden
@cigano
@Unsurprised Diaz
@ImCertainOfCirkunov
@Face Punch

This is it @Lead , my last tagging of the season:
Now with 93% less reporting!

images

@Turtle Up
@theBLADE1
@ILLogic
@electricfuneral
@s karlyle
@Denter
@JadeOwl
@Satanical Eve
@Aegon Spengler
@slivercord
@Da Speeit
@Fraz
@Caveat
@forum poster
@choke you
@MarloStanfield
@Max Power
@Ham Socks
@faustian
@m52nickerson
@MilesAbove
@Hades86
@carlos cadona
@brothir
@Helden
@cigano
@Unsurprised Diaz
@ImCertainOfCirkunov
@Face Punch

And now for some gender equality both sidesism

I9Qc.gif

images

@Turtle Up
@theBLADE1
@ILLogic
@electricfuneral
@s karlyle
@Denter
@JadeOwl
@Satanical Eve
@Aegon Spengler
@slivercord
@Da Speeit
@Fraz
@Caveat
@forum poster
@choke you
@MarloStanfield
@Max Power
@Ham Socks
@faustian
@m52nickerson
@MilesAbove
@Hades86
@carlos cadona
@brothir
@Helden
@cigano
@Unsurprised Diaz
@ImCertainOfCirkunov
@Face Punch

Who murderer Homer

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

DOX NEWS BREAKING

GNN Round 2 questions to candidates 'leaked' to 'Hillary of the Primaries' Cubo de Sangre' ahead of time, source says

An anonymous source has confirmed to DOX News that a @Lead staffer has provided early POTWR frontrunner @Cubo de Sangre with the questions GNN has prepared for round 2 - and which are under seal - ahead of time. "It's a gross occurence", DOX News anchor JDragon comments. The Lead staffer, not identified by name in this report, has released a statement saying “As it pertains to the GNN debate, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did.” GNN lead reporter @Gandhi was not available for comment right away.

DOX News believes the public has a right to be aware of this shameful handling of the debate and of @Lead pushing the desired bothsideist candidate, first taking out @irish_thug by tagging him as ineligible, then giving Cubo de Sangre preferential treatment. DOX is documenting three of these questions as we believe in the importance of transparency and a fair election process:

D or R, pick one, justify your choice,

Are both sides really just the same, why/why not?

What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?

DOX NEWS BREAKING

GNN Round 2 questions to candidates 'leaked' to 'Hillary of the Primaries' Cubo de Sangre' ahead of time, source says

An anonymous source has confirmed to DOX News that a @Lead staffer has provided early POTWR frontrunner @Cubo de Sangre with the questions GNN has prepared for round 2 - and which are under seal - ahead of time. "It's a gross occurence", DOX News anchor JDragon comments. The Lead staffer, not identified by name in this report, has released a statement saying “As it pertains to the GNN debate, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did.” GNN lead reporter @Gandhi was not available for comment right away.

DOX News believes the public has a right to be aware of this shameful handling of the debate and of @Lead pushing the desired bothsideist candidate, first taking out @irish_thug by tagging him as ineligible, then giving Cubo de Sangre preferential treatment. DOX is documenting three of these questions as we believe in the importance of transparency and a fair election process:

What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?
WTF is this @Lead ... someone has some explaining to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The People now demand that we call off this election.

RIGGED!!!

latest

Last edited:
WTF is this @Lead ... someone has some explaining to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latest

I suspect @Fawlty may be a rat, you should cancel his life, just to be sure.

GNN can confirm @Fawlty did not have access.

An ongoing investigation continues. As of now we can confirm that the questions DOX news uncovered are GNN questions and that they were not given to Falwlty.

In short @Cubo de Sangre is guilty but Fawlty is not.

#derpyrightbbqnotfittoserve

DOX NEWS BREAKING

And every person involved in this was a White American Male.
How much longer does this have to go on I ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back