2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a problem with your sense of humor. The Cubo/Chris campaign started with a clip from the great Mel Fuckin' Brooks. Stop trying to give advice to those more knowledgeable. You not being entertained is clearly not the litmus test for good taste or quality.

We done? You want more entertainment? 'Cause I can go on busting you up all night.

Teddy-KGB.jpg
You even make Rounders boring. Mel Brooks? Christ, me. Do you wear false teeth and steal from Walmart?

Yeah, not picturing that at all. lol

M60? Nice. Sold my transferable MAC-10 and Mini Uzi a few years ago since I couldn't legally bring them to Hawaii. Hope you cleaned up.

My buddy is an HK guy. I'm all in on AR's. But I do love my Tavor with the Geissele trigger pack/bow. It's actually set so light I need to take 'er apart and torque it down. It's gotta be like 3lbs or under. For a bullpup!!
Had a semi auto PSG-1, a transferable M60 and a transferable hungarian AK.

Investment wise, should have kept them. Otherwise I wasted too much money in ammo. Buying tula by the pallet.

I like my gucci HK crap, gotta flex on fools at the range

You even make Rounders boring. Mel Brooks? Christ, me. Do you wear false teeth and steal from Walmart?

I'm not that old. But I did tip pop-machines on Wal-Mart premises back in my youth. No clue who took the loss.

I'm not that old. But I did tip pop-machines on Wal-Mart premises back in my youth. No clue who took the loss.
I fell asleep halfway through this post. How did it end? Were you maimed by the pop machine?

Had a semi auto PSG-1, a transferable M60 and a transferable hungarian AK.

Investment wise, should have kept them. Otherwise I wasted too much money in ammo. Buying tula by the pallet.

I like my gucci HK crap, gotta flex on fools at the range

What you call "wasted" some would call...

giphy.gif

I like my HK handguns, but have no interest in the rifles or subguns (and derivations). The appeal with those is more nostalgia at this point. Not one platform is a leader.

Bye Felicia

Bye, retard!

This really is well done, especially with the eggplant.

But what's wrong with Thomas the Tank Engine? He's wholesome, inspirational, and educational. IDK who any of the other characters are, other than the My Little Pony. I'm guessing the two on the right are in that same vein.

Thanks man. That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. Idk, toy trains emerged as a sort of a troping device recently, like a symbol of autism, or for the socially retarded, developmentally arrested degenerates who hang out on Internet forums generally. The idea is they’re adults who like kid stuff. There’s nothing wrong with liking Thomas the Tank Engine per se, as long as you’re a toddler. As for the other characters... Kero the Wolf, Sonichu, and My Little Pony. All of them have a home on the tolerant Left :)

No sir, but I may contribute. Up for being part of cabinet.

Please confirm if this is a campaign announcement.

Added to candidate list

So after reviewing that list:
Added to Registry:
@aitkenmike
@ChainFlow
@deviake
@japman40
@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket

Pretty good list. I didn't have any of those guys on my radar

Posters who do not meet 200 post criteria yet:
@A_bomb47
@mrbaapt
@Scott Parker 27
@WandySaku2
@Satanical Eve
@SongXIII
@MeatheadMike

Posters who do not meet the join date of October 2017 or before:
@NoDak

You've been registered. Are you planning to run as well?

Everyday was a fiasco in the election

Not enough posts to be registered yet

Bobby does not meet the join date criteria this year

Bangers is registered

Yep. More seem to be jumping in now though

Joe and hockey are registered
Happy Man doesn't meet the join date criteria
Phipp66 doesn't meet the join date criteria

Please confirm if this was your announcement speech.

Hil and Android are registered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back