2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
GNN BREAKING NEWS: Cubo de Sangre Team Hires Controversial Campaign Consultant Russler

GNN has learned that the @Cubo de Sangre campaign has hired controversial campaign consultant James Russler.

A seasoned grifter, Russler has multiple convictions for Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL) after repeatedly holding himself out as a licensed attorney in his previous political dealings. In reality, the Russian-born Russler (also known as or having reportedly gone by the names Igor Incel, Sergei Schittferbranes, Larry Limpdik, and Ned Schneebly) is not a licensed attorney and has not been gainfully employed since being discharged from conservative news outlet WhitesOnly.com in 2014 for having "lacked the romantic courage to meet the company's internal sexual harassment quota." Although lacking in remote political talent, Russler has made a name for himself with his sheer shamelessness and willingness to smear political opponents with false information.

Having reviewed Russler's latest smear against political rival @luckyshot, GNN has confirmed that the allegations contained therein are all false, with the exception that Russler was correct in his claim that Vice Presidential candidate @Fawlty is in fact a Brony.

News of the hiring comes at a tumultuous time in de Sangre's campaign, less than a week after GNN broke news that a sex tape depicting de Sangre and his campaign manager Lord Coke engaged in lewd and visibly smelly sexual acts had been circulating across local pee pee fetish websites. The Breaking News report of this tape can be found included below.

Only time with tell if Russler's bold campaign strategy will assist the ticket in reforming its public image.

GNN BREAKING NEWS: INTRA-TICKET SEX SCANDAL ROCKS POLL-LEADING CUBO DE SANGRE/GUTTER CHRIS TICKET!

1420203325ipal-boy-intimate-gay-blurred-LOOP.jpg

In an unprecedented scandal, the President of the War Room race has been rocked by revelations of nepotism and buggery in the @Cubo de Sangre ticket. Late Friday night, GNN received tips that an explicit sex tape picturing Cubo de Sangre and his campaign manager @Lord Coke engaged in lewd and inexplicably moist acts had been posted to a local fetish website.

images

While speculation had been afoot for weeks that the presidential hopeful and his conspicuously close manager had been dipping their pens in campaign ink and campaigner stink, such rumors were unsubstantiated until the raunchy videos made their way through local precincts.

37C61AA200000578-3768223-image-m-68_1472696742057.jpg

In an even more shocking turn of events, the 76-minute video showed that, while rumors of ass play were well-founded, the direction of the injection was inaccurate. As it turns out, it was Lord Coke putting his Lord Cock into his running mate's presidential cabinet. A silver lining to his unprecedented scandal is that worries about Cubo's resilience have been put to rest, as he was shown enduring a near-hour-long butt beating the likes of which have never been seen before.

The current frontrunners were unavailable for comment, but de Sangre's wife spoke briefly with GNN's @Gandhi, saying she was "not surprised" and that she and de Sangre's marriage had only been improved and spiced up by addition of Lord Coke into the mix.

Have you ever thought about putting the registered voter list in rough alphabetical order? Not precise, just by first letter.

It would make names easier to find and cut down on double tags, I think.

So I have a spreadsheet to track everything. Last year what slowed me down was trying to the order in the thread as well. Instead, I'm just copy pasting in the order they were added and then reconciling the number in the spreadsheet to the number in the listing. That's why there is a random line midway in the list.

@Lead are we going to for sure have the semi election round?

Yes, the election is pretty much set once the Round 1 OP is made. By the time Round 2 starts, everything is locked in place. It was going to be very bad if we only had 5 or so candidates so next year, we will have to make adjustments but for now, the rules/format is what it is for this year.

We could if we were looking to stoop, but the Cubo/Chris campaign is here to promote something more positive.

And yeah, that was a funny shoop and I enjoyed it.
This post could bore a guy who's already in a coma into an even deeper coma.

GNN BREAKING NEWS: Cubo de Sangre Team Hires Controversial Campaign Consultant Russler

GNN has learned that the @Cubo de Sangre campaign has hired controversial campaign consultant James Russler.

A seasoned grifter, Russler has multiple convictions for Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL) after repeatedly holding himself out as a licensed attorney in his previous political dealings. In reality, the Russian-born Russler (also known as or having reportedly gone by the names Igor Incel, Sergei Schittferbranes, Larry Limpdik, and Ned Schneebly) is not a licensed attorney and has not been gainfully employed since being discharged from conservative news outlet WhitesOnly.com in 2014 for having "lacked the romantic courage to meet the company's internal sexual harassment quota." Although lacking in remote political talent, Russler has made a name for himself with his sheer shamelessness and willingness to smear political opponents with false information.

Having reviewed Russler's latest smear against political rival @luckyshot, GNN has confirmed that the allegations contained therein are all false, with the exception that Russler was correct in his claim that Vice Presidential candidate @Fawlty is in fact a Brony.

News of the hiring comes at a tumultuous time in de Sangre's campaign, less than a week after GNN broke news that a sex tape depicting de Sangre and his campaign manager Lord Coke engaged in lewd and visibly smelly sexual acts had been circulating across local pee pee fetish websites. Only time with tell if Russler's bold campaign strategy will assist the ticket in reforming its public image.
Lol. Hey man, #bronylivesmatter

Little Jimmy Limpdik totally has written for some online incel factory somewhere. Conservative “intellectualism” circa 2018. Lol.

Lol, if Cubo posts anymore the guy’s going to come out of the coma speaking Chinese...

Cuz he got bored straight through the Earth
triumph.jpeg

BOo!

Lol, if Cubo posts anymore the guy’s going to come out of the coma speaking Chinese...

Cuz he got bored straight through the Earth
triumph.jpeg
Hey now, he's running a good campaign...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

You are definitely the Joe Biden of this election season: besmirching opponents with derisive quips and giving people creepily long hugs from behind.

To those considering running, you have ~24 hours to announce before this round ends and the candidate list is finalized. Please PM me if you are waiting to the last minute on your speech so I can still get your debate answers before Round 2 starts. If you do not announce in Round 1, you will not be eligible to run in this years election.

To those not registered to vote, you have ~24 hours to get in the registry before it is closed.

We could if we were looking to stoop, but the Cubo/Chris campaign is here to promote something more positive.

Go negative! It's more fun. You can make friends afterward.

News of the hiring comes at a tumultuous time in de Sangre's campaign, less than a week after GNN broke news that a sex tape depicting de Sangre and his campaign manager Lord Coke engaged in lewd and visibly smelly sexual acts had been circulating across local pee pee fetish websites. The Breaking News report of this tape can be found included below.

Only time with tell if Russler's bold campaign strategy will assist the ticket in reforming its public image.

Wait till I get ahold of your e-mails Turdsky! Sher-leaks is gonna have a field day.

In the mean time, people should check out this thread where I viciously dunked on you without breaking a sweat. If you don't remember, I caught you trying to flex your legal knowledge to anonymous laypeople on the internet. You argued that "profits to your business are emoluments" and you cited a string of law review articles in support of that proposition. As it turns out, the authors of those articles argued exactly the opposite. It was obvious that you hadn't read the sources you cited. You got caught bullshitting. How embarrassing. Don't they teach legal research and writing at GW?

Also, have you thought about changing your name to "Stalin?" It's not that "Trotsky" isn't befitting; it's just that you have a lot in common with Uncle Joseph ;)

Go negative! It's more fun. You can make friends afterward.

Wait till I get ahold of your e-mails Turdsky! Sher-leaks is gonna have a field day.

In the mean time, people should check out this thread where I viciously dunked on you without breaking a sweat. If you don't remember, I caught you trying to flex your legal knowledge to anonymous laypeople on the internet. You argued that "profits to your business are emoluments" and you cited a string of law review articles in support of that proposition. As it turns out, the authors of those articles argued exactly the opposite. It was obvious that you hadn't read the sources you cited. You got caught bullshitting. How embarrassing. Don't they teach legal research and writing at GW?

Also, have you thought about changing your name to "Stalin?" It's not that "Trotsky" isn't befitting; it's just that you have a lot in common with Uncle Joseph ;)

Wait, is that the one where you cited to an online dictionary as being more authoritative than the Supreme Court explicitly ruling on the meaning?

If so, you're citing to your own outing as a fake Internet lawyer.

Yeah, we want entertainment. Give us that. JR is the only one bringing the laughs

Wait, is that the one where you cited to an online dictionary as being more authoritative than the Supreme Court explicitly ruling on the meaning?

If so, you're citing to your own outing as a fake Internet lawyer.

The thread speaks for itself, Stalin!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back