***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop the info or STFU RR.

You sound scared. You talk a lot of shit for someone who now is going out like a bitch. You called out @clutchCAT420 @Revolver @Corona but yet you're fucking terrified

Guess what, I'm not. I offered everything possible. You're still bitch made. Never will you be able to speak here again. You're a fucking clown.

Tell you what I'll fly you to NY if you put that money up front. I will too and we can all watch it. Don't see the problem. I'm going to fuck you up

This is what happens when you let bitches talk

how about we all get together and just watch two of the fighters you mentioned scrap?

Curtis Stevens vs Mikey Garcia, lets do it

how many is Lebron going for in tonights game?
30? maybe 40?

the media is certainly convinced he'll be legendary tonight

how about we all get together and just watch two of the fighters you mentioned scrap?

Curtis Stevens vs Mikey Garcia, lets do it

Lol. Mikey Rella. He's the cut guy. I don't know Garcia. Probably not a fight I'd reccomend for Curtis

Lol. Mikey Rella. He's the cut guy. I don't know Garcia. Probably not a fight I'd reccomend for Curtis
I was trying to decipher the names hahah
dre is Andre Ward?
Danny is probably Jacobs, but perhaps Garcia?

Reggie's Pacers? Lol. Young Jalen Rose is a good addition, but Smits couldn't play in this league and Dale Davis would be even more useless than he was then. Is Austin Croshere supposed to put them over the hump? They could only get out of a weak East once after Jordan left.

Big Shot Bob was a tremendous player in crunch time. I really don't want to argue against him. So I'm just going to reiterate that the problem for those Lakes teams is they have NOBODY to stop or keep up with Curry and Durant. Horry isn't D'ing up Durant for a whole series (so please drop that notion if it's what you're thinking, he's not quick enough nor does he play enough). The answer to that isn't a role player averaging 5-9 ppg in 25 minutes. The only reason that 2002 team needed him to start was because Samaki Walker reverted to full can mode, and that team struggled tremendously to get past the Queens (needing last second shots twice). Horry's clutch shooting is a thing of legend (one I believe in), but his impact past that is hard to quantify because there isn't much to it. He was a role player on that team. He's Iggy with clutch shooting.
Kobe would lock Durant down. Fisher can take Curry out of it. That's it, it's a wrap. Curry would be awful getting hand checked, and unable to go anywhere he wants on the court. Being allowed to stick tighter on screens, and use your hands to bump the offensive player would degrade the Warrior's effectiveness immensely.

Not to mention that they're a bunch of front-running cans. People always says that LeBron is a frontrunner, but he came back against the Wussies from down 3-1 in the Finals. And don't bother bringing up Durant. He's a great offensive talent, but if you think he added heart, or grit to the Wussies, you're delusional.

You sound scared. You talk a lot of shit for someone who now is going out like a bitch. You called out @clutchCAT420 @Revolver @Corona but yet you're fucking terrified

Guess what, I'm not. I offered everything possible. You're still bitch made. Never will you be able to speak here again. You're a fucking clown.

Tell you what I'll fly you to NY if you put that money up front. I will too and we can all watch it. Don't see the problem. I'm going to fuck you up

Lmao.

Tell you what mysterious RR.

This is how this is gonna go, nothing is gonna happen, because you’re some anonymous internet fraud. But this place means something to you (moderator RR) lmao and as far as interwebz go, I’m better at this than you. So keep on with your posturing gimmick I’ll still be here to under cut you every step of the way... frame your posts about renting, post the trash photos and yelp reviews from the 1 star strip clubs you frequent and pull back the veil on your maxim hottie wife (contestant at best, her one sole achievement) that you’ve come to hate. Lmao

You’re a 40 year old man in Houston that’s terribly insecure, barely literate and so incredibly gotten to that it’s almost getting sad.

how many is Lebron going for in tonights game?
30? maybe 40?

the media is certainly convinced he'll be legendary tonight
He needs to be. I think they have to win the game tonight in order to have a chance at the series.

You know mine. 5 stacks at Starrett City. That's a pro gym.. if I go to you then we go to the same. Easy enough. We get to film it and post it. No privacy. Keep your boys around. Mine will be there too

Awesome, another reason to go to NYC.

Lmao.

Tell you what mysterious RR.

This is how this is gonna go, nothing is gonna happen, because you’re some anonymous internet fraud. But this place means something to you (moderator RR) lmao and as far as interwebz go, I’m better at this than you. So keep on with your posturing gimmick I’ll still be here to under cut you every step of the way... frame your posts about renting, post the trash photos and yelp reviews from the 1 star strip clubs you frequent and pull back the veil on your maxim hottie wife (contestant at best, her one sole achievement) that you’ve come to hate. Lmao

You’re a 40 year old man in Houston that’s terribly insecure, barely literate and so incredibly gotten to that it’s almost getting sad.

Except that I tell the truth. You tell me when you'll bet.

It's not worth me typing paragraph after paragraph about eras and players. I know Jordan is better. But I also know I can't change anyone's mind... And I forget a lot of particulars nowadays, lol.

I really need a popcorn gif right now, btw, lol.

Kobe would lock Durant down. Fisher can take Curry out of it. That's it, it's a wrap. Curry would be awful getting hand checked, and unable to go anywhere he wants on the court. Being allowed to stick tighter on screens, and use your hands to bump the offensive player would degrade the Warrior's effectiveness immensely.

Not to mention that they're a bunch of front-running cans. People always says that LeBron is a frontrunner, but he came back against the Wussies from down 3-1 in the Finals. And don't bother bringing up Durant. He's a great offensive talent, but if you think he added heart, or grit to the Wussies, you're delusional.

Didnt GS come back down 3 to 1 against OKC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back