***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's going to be 3-1 Warriors going back to Houston in Game 5. Hopefully I'm wrong.

You've got a joker avatar. Anyone with a joker avatar is a absolute scoundrel and I refuse to engage like a human being.

400641.jpg

CP3 needs to run the offense more for them to have a chance, that guy is right

He actually gets others involved, turns the ball over waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less, doesn't wait till 2 seconds left in the shotclock to pass, etc...

CP3 needs to run the offense more for them to have a chance, that guy is right

He actually gets others involved, turns the ball over waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less, doesn't wait till 2 seconds left in the shotclock to pass, etc...
No one was waiting last night. Houston made some very solid adjustments in addition to the role players shooting out of their minds. Even when GS made their shots, Houston was starting the offense with nearly 20 seconds on the shot clock. Very different look from Game 1. They also forced TO's and got out in transition whenever they could.

Then you had Ariza, Tucker and Gordon put up 68 points on 33 shots combined, which really was the absolute crusher for GSW.

I didn't watch the game or check the box score so I'm here to deliver @Madmick style riveting hot takes.

I think Houston played well and golden State didn't.
I see you're still putting in 16 hours days trying to get everyone to forget your double-mortgage belief in your Craptors. Over/under that you had a Crying Game moment in the shower when Casey was fired?

Ohhhh this is like that fake tough guy posturing shit that RR and Cuminhair were doing the other day where they were going to beat each other up and stuff?

Oh ok

Well

When we meet, bring all your friends, bring your girl too, because after I'm done slapping you, my wife is going to put a strap-on on and we're both going to DP her into a cum comatose while slapping her ass and face and shit like a good little sex slave and you're going to watch the whole time like the good cuckold you are.

PUSS

Im ready to fuck, didnt know the SB brought the erotica

Lmao, Doncic has told reporters that he may wait another year to join the NBA. The Kings get the 2 pick and he says fuck all that

<{MingNope}>

Lmao, Doncic has told reporters that he may wait another year to join the NBA. The Kings get the 2 pick and he says fuck all that

<{MingNope}>
I don't blame him. Who in the right mind would want to live in Sacramento

I see you're still putting in 16 hours days trying to get everyone to forget your double-mortgage belief in your Craptors. Over/under that you had a Crying Game moment in the shower when Casey was fired?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back