***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. I am, they are the best and most exciting team in the league.

Yeah they imported KD. But besides that, this 'super-team' is homegrown, made up of a bunch of unlikely stars.

War Warriors.

We'll come back strong after today's loss.

good foe you bro.

i hate shit heads who think you have to be loyal to some fucking jersey.

this isn't the 1950s where your 'support' literally kept the team afloat financially. these a conglomerates ownes by billonaires getting fatter every year. these aren't your local little 'clubs'.

support good ball and enjoy.

That's right. I am, they are the best and most exciting team in the league.

Yeah they imported KD. But besides that, this 'super-team' is homegrown, made up of a bunch of unlikely stars.

War Warriors.

We'll come back strong after today's loss.
We'll? You one of Kerr's assistants?

Bro, I've never seen you post in this thread and you're a 2015 join date. Did you become a Golden Showers super "fan" in 2015 as well?

Bro, I've never seen you post in this thread and you're a 2015 join date. Did you become a Golden Showers super "fan" in 2015 as well?

why are you trying to shame him? lol.
who cares when he wanted to support the team?
will the team come support him if he starts losing in life?

@RR, make sure Hardcan doesn't party his head off before next game. I don't think we'll be seeing this:

Ariza: 7-9 for 19 points
Tucker: 8-9 for 22 points
Gordon: 8-15 for 27 points

on a regular basis. They'll need him to play better in GS.

You should fly over here bro. I'll text tim, Francis and Mick (and Tim's stister but don't tell him)

I will life you dieded

@Corona can officiate.

And put tha fucking details on the board btw

I'm not just talking about head to head. This is what Houston can do when they play their game. They've done it all year. GSW isn't as hungry as last year. They've thrown in way more 'stinker' games than the past 3 years combined. None of this surprises me in the slightest.

But as far as head to head, again, the only game Houston lost, Hardcan was out. As usual, Monday night was a massive overreaction to a game 1 on this board. I still got GSW, especially now that they got home court back, but Houston is capable of blowing out anyone when they shoot like they have tonight and get out in transition. That's the story of this game.

Pretty much. I just don't see the 'others' playing like this again for Houston. This reminds me of the near perfect offensive game Cleveland played last year in their one win in the finals. Now I know the rockets are more dangerous than that, but GSW always comes out firing in game three. Now they're at home. It might not be pretty.

Pretty much. I just don't see the 'others' playing like this again for Houston. This reminds me of the near perfect offensive game Cleveland played last year in their one win in the finals. Now I know the rockets are more dangerous than that, but GSW always comes out firing in game three. Now they're at home. It might not be pretty.
Nothing will shock me with this Houston team. They are fully capable of scoring like this in multiple games. I don't think the role players shoot like this again, but Hardcan and CP3 struggled a bit, so they have room to improve when Ariza, Tucker and Gordon don't go for 68 points on 33 shots combined. It was the complete opposite of game 1 in that respect. Tonight the stars were only ok while the rest carried them. Those same 'others' were dreadful game 1.

I still have GSW, but this series length and winner will be determined by Houston shooting. I don't think they will do it in 3 of the next 5 games, but they are certainly capable.

why are you trying to shame him? lol.
who cares when he wanted to support the team?
will the team come support him if he starts losing in life?
You've got a joker avatar. Anyone with a joker avatar is a absolute scoundrel and I refuse to engage like a human being.

You should fly over here bro. I'll text tim, Francis and Mick (and Tim's stister but don't tell him)

I will life you dieded

@Corona can officiate.

And put tha fucking details on the board btw
Who the hell are you and francis and tims sister? wtf

You've got a joker avatar. Anyone with a joker avatar is a absolute scoundrel and I refuse to engage like a human being.

Who the hell are you and francis and tims sister? wtf
LMAO if you don't know this crew

I have challeneged you and you immediately quit like a bitch lol

We need an official life off thread, damn it. @RR, make it happen. Lol.

@RR, make sure Hardcan doesn't party his head off before next game. I don't think we'll be seeing this:

Ariza: 7-9 for 19 points
Tucker: 8-9 for 22 points
Gordon: 8-15 for 27 points

on a regular basis. They'll need him to play better in GS.

3-1 looms imo

Rockets will win game 5

Warriors finish in 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back