***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe you’re just retarded then, I always just assume you’re drunk because I can’t explain your incoherent ramblings.

So ok everyone, @RR is not drunk, he’s retarded.

Sorry to discover this (actually I’m not)

Fuck You RR you bitch ass fraud lmao!

Bowed out again. Like always. You're worthless

I mean you could always take a bet. Never. You're garbage

Scared to death.

Lmao, RRs shook.

Keep it up with this tired ass gimmick. You’ve been doing it for years.

Lmao, RRs shook.

Keep it up with this tired ass gimmick. You’ve been doing it for years.

You can end whatever gimmick lol....too many people know me here. You're bullshit doesn't work.

Take a bet. Promise i won't back out

Watch this bitch tell me what he won't dp. Fake mother fucker

Anyone holds the money. Easy enough

You can end whatever gimmick lol....too many people know me here. You're bullshit doesn't work.

Take a bet. Promise i won't back out

I already set my terms RR, you won’t meet them, so again, fuck off RR. Lmao.

You didn't send me shit

confidential200-78d0ba1d901d6d28920d4ee936d9eea6686b7781-s300-c85.jpg

sup homie

You know mine. 5 stacks at Starrett City. That's a pro gym.. if I go to you then we go to the same. Easy enough. We get to film it and post it. No privacy. Keep your boys around. Mine will be there too

I mentioned Kukoc. He was slow, his shot was slow and he was about the same level shooter as Gaymond.

That performance by Lebron in their first FInals was amazing. Better than the year they won imo. Brilliant strategy to slow the game down and make it best on best the whole way (since Bern was easily the best player in the series). But that was all before Durant showed up. If KD isn't there, I'm not writing that post.

LMAO at the 80's. Seriously, go watch Magic and Bird. 80's Kareem gets D'd up effectively by Javale Mcgee. He weighed like 230 at 7 feet tall and was severely slower than he had been in the 70's. He probably can't stay on the court defensively. Magic didn't play defense. They couldn't shoot the 3 effectively at all. Just no.

Kobe/Shaq Lakers (when they're winning) aren't from the 80's or 90's, but whatever. That would be interesting because nothing on GSW is stopping prime Shaq. Question becomes if the Lakes can score enough to keep up though. Kobe has to work for it, but gets the better of Klay but then what? Curry vs. Fisher? KD vs. Fox? I don't like their chances, even with Shaq dropping 40/game. And lest we forget, Shaq could be a bit of a defensive liability even at that point. He's no longer the rim protector he was in Orlando at that point. He's just impossible to move if he gets position.
tenor.gif

Your argument is invalid.

You know mine. 5 stacks at Starrett City. That's a pro gym.. if I go to you then we go to the same. Easy enough. We get to film it and post it. No privacy. Keep your boys around. Mine will be there too
mexicanmafia.jpg

Orale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back