***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the 3rd or 4th steal tonight the Rockettes have been cheated out of on bail out whistles.

i'm taking rockets in 6. nothing warriors can do to hide curry.

i'm taking rockets in 6. nothing warriors can do to hide curry.

LMAO you jump ship quick as fuck. Monday you were trimming the hair on the dubz nuts and today you're pouring gas on em

{<jordan}

LMAO you jump ship quick as fuck. Monday you were trimming the hair on the dubz nuts and today you're pouring gas on em

{<jordan}

i've never seen a coach allow a team to run the same play 50 times without adjusting.

i've never seen a coach allow a team to run the same play 50 times without adjusting.

They'll play much better at home, they always have a game like this in a series. They are just flat tonight on both sides of the ball and not to mention the Rockettes role players are doing the damn thing. Honestly they just look disinterested and happy they got a split

It’s funny how people view games.

Yea, Durant has been scoring. He’s also doing it out of the offense and off the dribble, killing the flow.

He also has 2 rebounds and ZERO asts, stls, blks.

That’s not helping.

It’s funny how people view games.

Yea, Durant has been scoring. He’s also doing it out of the offense and off the dribble, killing the flow.

He also has 2 rebounds and ZERO asts, stls, blks.

That’s not helping.

exactly! i feel like i'm crazy being the only person disturbed by the Golden State Thunder. playing through durant kills the pace and tempo that is Warriors ball

oh shit i think i jinxed the warriors by saying there were gonna win. i hate them so thats good.

I think it's funny that everyone is viewing this game solely through the prism of what GSW is doing wrong. The story tonight is Houston making several adjustments from last game and playing extraordinarily well.

They'll play much better at home, they always have a game like this in a series. They are just flat tonight on both sides of the ball and not to mention the Rockettes role players are doing the damn thing. Honestly they just look disinterested and happy they got a split

how is curry gonna magically learn to play defense on paul and harden?

Durant unable to carry the performances of Ghey and FiTP tonight. Getting smirched by former cRap great PJ TUCKER.

I think it's funny that everyone is viewing this game solely through the prism of what GSW is doing wrong. The story tonight is Houston making several adjustments from last game and playing extraordinarily well.

Warriors can win despite teams playing their best. that's why

i loved how durant tried to shoot a three right back after gordon made that crazy shot and bricked it hard. that was OKC durant in perfect form.

Warriors can win despite teams playing their best. that's why
They haven't beaten Houston this season when Houston has played well. The only regular season game they won, Hardcan was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back