***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll go to Houston and all the people who defend Durant will lose their minds.
They’ll lose their minds regardless of where he goes.

He should opt in to his contract and then have the Cavs trade him to the Celtics for kyrie and filler. Kyrie is expendable now that Rosier has taken over.

This game didn't help talk of LBJs legacy. Even that doofus Jackson commented that Line or Jordan might lose but they wouldn't be on the bench in crunch time.

He shot 32% in the 'yoffs. He had 1 good game.

He had a few good games, but not a great performance overall. His points per 36 minutes was about the same as what he did with the Celts in the regular season with the Jazz.

can you imagine the percentage of ISO plays?

how would they even play? None of them are spot of shooters, all needing rhythm.

defense? lol.

will Rockets let CP3 go?
They already run ridiculous amounts of ISO. With him there, Harden can save some energy (so his nights at the strip club don't hamper him as much). All the role players are spot up shooters, which is what Bern loves.

Lebron has played over 55,000 minutes in his career without even taking account of international/preseason/exhibition games. He's a student of the game. He knows he can't be "LEBRON" much longer. I expect him to transition to a #2/co-#1 depending where he is next year.

This game didn't help talk of LBJs legacy. Even that doofus Jackson commented that Line or Jordan might lose but they wouldn't be on the bench in crunch time.
He was on the bench for 1 minute to start the 4th (Lue's mistake he had to correct immediately, lol). He didn't sit down until Lue emptied the bench when it was clearly over (thanks JR!).

But yes, Jackson is a complete doofus.

I really need a true scientist to explain why JR Smith is allowed on LeBron's team.
I have never seen a starter put up as many donuts in the scoring column.

They already run ridiculous amounts of ISO. With him there, Harden can save some energy (so his nights at the strip club don't hamper him as much). All the role players are spot up shooters, which is what Bern loves.

Lebron has played over 55,000 minutes in his career without even taking account of international/preseason/exhibition games. He's a student of the game. He knows he can't be "LEBRON" much longer. I expect him to transition to a #2/co-#1 depending where he is next year.

CP3
Harden
Lebron
Tucker
Capela

or do they let Capela go to make salary cap space.

that's not bad if Harden and Lebron allow Paul to run an actual offense. could dethrone Warriors

He had a few good games, but not a great performance overall. His points per 36 minutes was about the same as what he did with the Celts in the regular season with the Jazz.
Yeah, but he was scoring by upping his volume. He shot 46% FG and 39% 3pt his last season in Boston. He shot 38% and 31% 3pt in Utah.

He was on the bench for 1 minute to start the 4th (Lue's mistake he had to correct immediately, lol). He didn't sit down until Lue emptied the bench when it was clearly over (thanks JR!).

But yes, Jackson is a complete doofus.
I believe Jackson said it in the third actually

CP3
Harden
Lebron
Tucker
Capela

that's not bad if Harden and Lebron allow Paul to run an actual offense. could dethrone Warriors
No way Capela goes anywhere. I'd have Bern play stretch 4 and slip Ariza back in the starting lineup with Tucker first off the bench for defense.

Crowder, to me, appeared to lose confidence after getting backfisted by JR in that yoff game years back

half of his game was built on defensive intensity and supposed toughness, that kinda faded when he folded so bad (even though it wasn't his fault or anything)

CP3
Harden
Lebron
Tucker
Capela

Suns are offering Capela a max.

<{MingNope}>

Suns are offering Capela a max.

<{MingNope}>
Seriously? Ok, nevermind. Maybe Capela is gone. Lol. He's a solid young talent, but LMAO maxing a player who can't create anything on offense.

No way Capela goes anywhere. I'd have Bern play stretch 4 and slip Ariza back in the starting lineup with Tucker first off the bench for defense.

so they match offers for Capela. Lebron takes a paycut?

it's hard for me to picture Lebron setting picks, waiting 15-20 seconds to touch the ball each possession. banging in the low post for rebounds. basically...Kevin Love to Harden and Paul's Lebron.

he's the most selfish unselfish player in that he likes to do everything but play defense

so they match offers for Capela. Lebron takes a paycut?

it's hard for me to picture Lebron setting picks, waiting 15-20 seconds to touch the ball each possession. banging in the low post for rebounds. basically...Kevin Love to Harden and Paul's Lebron.

he's the most selfish unselfish player in that he likes to do everything but play defense
I didn't realize Capela was getting max offers. I take it back. He may be gone. I know Morey loves him, but I can't imagine an analytics guy matching that for defense and rebounds. Lol.

As it stands Hardcan and CP0 take turns playing ISO. This will just add a third ISO guy to lessen the load. Bern stopped playing defense several years ago, but setting picks and showing off his rebounding skills and post play (he's gotten pretty good with that fade away) will be a nice swansong for him to show he could really do it all.

How is that crunch time? He did play way too passively in the 3rd, but that doesn't make it crunch time. Jackson is a moron.

but...but...he saw Klay and Steph shoot in practice. he saw them make 20, 30 3s in a row!!! he did that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back