***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramona Shellbourne said the Lakers are worried that the immaturity of Lonzo and Kuzma is going to scare off Raul 24 and Lebron.

There's the media clickbait for the day. Wonder how Buffethurst with try and top that. He already used up his KD and Lebron to the Lakers yesterday.

This shit is going to be as bad as Tebow until Juice decides

This just in, Ramona Shelbourne is so fat her arms extend outward.

Discuss.

Oh, I get it, you were in the middle of an emotional conflict with someone else here and where as I just provided stats to one claim, you had a bunch of additional context about Mr Love involved.

In summary
Pau Gasol Top 30 All Time PF/C? Yes.

Kevin Love also very good? Yes.
Lmao pretty spot on except no emotions involved.

If Kawaii commits to the Spurs, what will the Lakers do next to try to nab both Lebron and PG? I don't see Lebron coming to LA if he has to babysit a team full of immature kids and his only high-level teammate is Paul "Clutch" George.

Lonzo and Kuzma for Kemba Walker; who says no?

Sign Roids and CP0 then trade for Raul24. Then watch as Raul24 becomes a spot up shooter.

If Kawaii commits to the Spurs, what will the Lakers do next to try to nab both Lebron and PG? I don't see Lebron coming to LA if he has to babysit a team full of immature kids and his only high-level teammate is Paul "Clutch" George.

Lonzo and Kuzma for Kemba Walker; who says no?
The team with Kemba Walker lmao

Kemba only has 1 year left on his deal iirc + I heard MJ wants to dump him anyways

Losing Kemba for nothing > trading for Lonzo

Cp3 just finished his closing.

Nobody knows shit about Lebron. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.

Houston might end up with Melo for Ryno

<Dylan>

His son registered in Houston. I won't say shit because it's his kid

Please no

Lebron coming to LA in the next couple of days.

Mason is on the Juice train hard. Honestly would be okay with PG and resigning Julius. I think BI is going to have a breakout year. Sleepy has been putting in work this off season. He's coming for people's necks next season.

It's one thing to want LeBron, but he's all for the Lakers basically handing him the keys to the franchise as if they're the fucking Cans.

I like the way Raul could fit in with the team. Adds 3 point shooting and could be the occasional bail out guy without being a complete ball stopper. Also adds a lot on the defensive side as well.

If Ingram improves his shooting range, he'll be in the All star discussion. He's improved dramatically since his rookie year a lot. At worst, he'll be a poor man's Giannis

Some people are predicting LeBron to Denver. They're saying it's a lock that he is at least going to talk with Tim Connelly. Jokic is a big draw to LeBron because he's a big center who can protect the rim, hit free throws and shoot the ball. The only issue is it's gonna likely have to be a sign and trade to get him there. Either Harris or Murray have to go. But the Nuggets still have one of the best young teams in the NBA, which is exactly what LeBron is looking for.
Lol @ the nuggets

Lebron just looking for more excuses for why he loses.

Kemba is so overrated. Just another inefficient chucker that will be a career loser, not even a third option on a good team because he can’t shoot efficiently enough. Shoots free throws well but doesn’t draw them enough. Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back