***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I hate that Facebook voice...

aww poor LeBald

I’ve never seen a player have so many excuses made for him. Nothing short of an all star team around him is enough help. He just doesn’t make his teammates better as always advertised. In fact, both Kevin Love and Chris Bosh were marginalized to stretch four slightly above role players with LeBron.

LeBron is great to play with if all you can do is shoot threes. He made Boobie Gibson and Mario Chalmers better. Other star scorers are alienated. Big men are destroyed...and the curse of being LeBalds teammate is getting blamed for his failures and getting no credit for success.

If it wasn't for him, his sack of shit teammates wouldn't have even gotten to the playoffs. He took them to the Finals.

Klay might have the best job in basketball. Good for him.

The announcers care so little about the Warriors. They are already talking about LeBron and where he is going.

I still don’t understand why Kyrie left the cavs. Was he tired of being 2nd string to Lebron?

Called that sweep just ship me the playoff prediction win boys and bow down

Game 4

giphy.gif

What awful timing for Curry to have the worst game of his career. If he had been even just mediocre that finals MVP would be his.

On to the world cup....

If LeBron goes Lakers, he's never coming back to the finals, that team is even worse than the Cavs.

I still don’t understand why Kyrie left the cavs. Was he tired of being 2nd string to Lebron?
He was tired of being 2nd fiddle and going to the finals every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back