2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

To be fair, some of Godgers best throws is him while being tackled and off his feet. Granted, he has a ton of experience to back that up.

I really think a full training camp with not garbage coaches and Kizer will make improvements.

That's why we call him Godgers though. He's not human.

All draft picks signed

Fun fact K Clark is younger than 7 of the 11 picks

Think about how much of a freak Kenny Clark is. Drafted when he was 20 at 6'3" 314 pounds. Professional athletes are nothing like normal people.

Kizer leaving early from Notre Dame is a bad thing IMO.

3 years 25 million for Linsley

D6PfW.jpg

LOL

EDIT:
This is dumb as shit. ESPN sent a notice about Linsley's contract yesterday like it was breaking. He fucking signed it back in December 30, 2017... wtf?

And we may laugh about it but I think he was the ONLY o-lineman to start all 16 games last year.

Last edited:
LOL

EDIT:
This is dumb as shit. ESPN sent a notice about Linsley's contract yesterday like it was breaking. He fucking signed it back in December 30, 2017... wtf?

And we may laugh about it but I think he was the ONLY o-lineman to start all 16 games last year.
Bro those lineman spots are hard as shit to play especially having to play against fast DL and LBs plus they always get rolled up like a jay at Bob Marley house.

Marcedes Lewis supposedly coming for a visit. I’m interested, very good blocker, would have some good TE depth overall

Marcedes Lewis supposedly coming for a visit. I’m interested, very good blocker, would have some good TE depth overall
That'd give us Graham-cracker, Kendricks, and Lewis if he signed right?

Graham is allergic to blocking and will moat likely play like a wr. I'm down for Lewis.

For some reason I thought Lewis was an old man... like, nearing 40s.

Was there another dude with a similar name like 5 years ago that was nearing retirement?

For some reason I thought Lewis was an old man... like, nearing 40s.

Was there another dude with a similar name like 5 years ago that was nearing retirement?
Bro was around for most of the Jags uniforms and office changes.

LOVE the Marcedes Lewis signing. He's the perfect fit. Bubba Franks type.

He's a lot more athletic than you'd think too. Way more athletic than fucking Dick Rod.

LOL

EDIT:

I was very supportive of the contract. Super happy for Linsley too. He's worked his ass off since having just about the toughest start to his career that he could have asked for: having to play his first game as a starter, in the kickoff opener, in primetime, in Seattle, against Brandon Mebane.

Bubba "Hands of Stone" Franks type?

Back