2018 French Open

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone watching? i like to bet on tennis so i watch quite a bit of it. i just hope to god someone beats girly man nadal. i cant watch when he plays. picks his panties out of his ass, smells his fingers, then brushes his hair out of his eyes, rinse and repeat.

serena is playing now. damn, she is more thick than ever wearing a full length black body suit.

I wish Federer still played this tournament.

It's clay...

Nadal will win.
especially with all his main competitors being out or hurt.

federer gone. djoko has plummeted, murray hurt, del potro in but not 100%, wawrinka messed up. nobody to really challenge him. i hope he breaks an ankle.

the women are a mess too. impossible to pick a favorite

i will forever hate monica seles for bringing in that stupid screaming every time she hits the ball. this match between riske and halep is almost unwatchable with all the screaming. i am just in it for halep's boobs (rip haleps full size boobs).

what i dont get is that even on balls they are not trying to hit very hard they do it. its one thing on shots you want to get extra power on, but they just do it to do it. sharapova is the worst

Nadal will easily win (if he doesn't get injured), and on the women side i would predict a "surprise" winner because i don't think serena is 100 % and it's woment tennis so there is not much consistency

serena is going to be a mess when she is 50, but damn she isnt looking too bad in the cat suit if you like thick girls

Not much opposition for Nadal at the moment. On the other half of the draw it looks like winner of Thiem vs Nishikori is the strongest at the moment.

Serena is looking like a cartoon character at the moment. Reminds me of

maxresdefault.jpg

Not much opposition for Nadal at the moment. On the other half of the draw it looks like winner of Thiem vs Nishikori is the strongest at the moment.

Serena is looking like a cartoon character at the moment. Reminds me of

maxresdefault.jpg
i know a lot of people are turned off by her, but i am not ashamed to admit she looks pretty good in the catsuit.

that giorgi girl that played sloane stephens today hits harder than most guys on te tour i think. if she wasnt a nutcase and learned some finesse as well, she could be scary.

i think nishikori and perhaps del potro are the only ones with a chance to beat nadal this year, no matter how slim those odds might be

not gonna lie. I thought Serena was kinda hot in her original catsuit at the U.S. Open. That was about 15 years ago tho.

I saw Giorgi play at the U.S. Open this year. Was shocked how erratic and was. Very athletic but like you said no finesse.

I'd give nishikori a better chance of he was able to play nada l before the final, but his body never holds up.

Schwartzman is incredible for his size. Maybe a little unlucky timing on the rain delay. Never seen nadal struggle to hold serve on clay like that.

Halep vs Stephens in the womens final. Would be heartbreak for Halep to lose a 4th grandslam final....hopefully she does it. But the pressure is too much on her

So doesn't either guy on the other side of the bracket have a chance against Nadal?

Only thiem has a chance of Nadal plays ok. If Nadal is on, he wins regardless.

Thiem has to be on tho. He has one gameplan, and it either works really good or not at all.

I like both Sloane and Halep. I hope Halep wins. She's been so close.

The French is the one major I can't stand. Can't sit through clay court matches.

Pity Serena got hurt though. Would've loved the fisticuffs on the court vs Maria

Halep vs Stephens in the womens final. Would be heartbreak for Halep to lose a 4th grandslam final....hopefully she does it. But the pressure is too much on her
she would have been better off facing keys. not sure i have ever seen a player with more talent but less heart than that girl. she makes the tin man shutter

Schwartzman is incredible for his size. Maybe a little unlucky timing on the rain delay. Never seen nadal struggle to hold serve on clay like that.
That's the only way to beat Nadal on clay: permanent agression and praying that most or those high risk shots stay in.

So doesn't either guy on the other side of the bracket have a chance against Nadal?

Nope, thiem might hold his own for a set, maybe a set and a half but without a miracle the chances are very slim.

she would have been better off facing keys. not sure i have ever seen a player with more talent but less heart than that girl. she makes the tin man shutter
I think she has huge heart. Keep in mind she is 5'6 and smaller and weaker than other girls. But she has tendency to self implode for sure

I think she has huge heart. Keep in mind she is 5'6 and smaller and weaker than other girls. But she has tendency to self implode for sure
yea and she always implodes right as she gets close to a win or the end of a match. you want to get rich? do some live betting when she is playing tennis against some good players.

and she might not be tall, but she is certainly a good athlete that can hit as well as most of the girls on tour

Back