19. Boise State
20. Texas
21. USC
22. West Virginia
23. Oregon
24. TCU
25. Texas A&M

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/early-college-football-top-25-2018

I was so excited when he ran all over Ohio State because that bumped us up to #2 to play Nebraska. D'oh!

They should play 9 conference games.

They should play 9 conference games.

Hasn't hurt the SEC (or ACC) yet.

Additionally, no one made the B10 go to 9 games. That's something they did on their own, completely ignoring the Book of Nash. #GetAClue

Last edited:
Hasn't hurt the SEC (or ACC) yet.

Additionally, no one made the B10 go to 9 games. That's something they did on their own, completely ignoring the Book of Nash. #GetAClue

Wouldn't rather see Florida take on another mid-card team like Mississippi State or Texas A&M instead of Idaho/Charleston Southern? I hate that Ohio State plays Tulane/FAU/Miami (OH)/BG/Buffalo/Tulsa/Akron over the next four season or so. So boring.

Picked my seats for my season tickets today. Not bad but not great.

Picked my seats for my season tickets today. Not bad but not great.

JCNID.jpg

Wouldn't rather see Florida take on another mid-card team like Mississippi State or Texas A&M instead of Idaho/Charleston Southern? I hate that Ohio State plays Tulane/FAU/Miami (OH)/BG/Buffalo/Tulsa/Akron over the next four season or so. So boring.
My favorite part of the old NCAA video games was making a blockbuster schedule. Opening week against FSU, vs Oklahoma in Norman in November. Book it. I put butts in seats, brother

My favorite part of the old NCAA video games was making a blockbuster schedule. Opening week against FSU, vs Oklahoma in Norman in November. Book it. I put butts in seats, brother

hell yeah brother, nothing like NCAA 06 running wild as the Wyoming Cowboys on the candy ass Alabama/Ohio State/Notre Dames.

there is no image to see

Can you mark an 'X' on a seating chart of the 'shoe' for a brotha'?

I'm surprised they don't have an app that you type in the seat number and it shows you the view.

hell yeah brother, nothing like NCAA 06 running wild as the Wyoming Cowboys on the candy ass Alabama/Ohio State/Notre Dames.
NCAA 06 is still the college football game ever made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back