2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECU's athletic dept. lost roughly $75k but they get a subsidy of almost $20 mil.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

giphy.gif

Who is that guy (Homer). I will see that he randomly likes a bunch of my posts including in the CFB threads. What his story --- other than he rustles a bunch of other poster?
Typical stuff in the OT (you know, where posters are supposed to shit on each other) and someone just randomly called him a pedo so he emailed Crave Media about it and got some mods like @Captain Davis demodded. It just REALLY strikes a nerve with him for some reason as if it's true or something.

Typical stuff in the OT (you know, where posters are supposed to shit on each other) and someone just randomly called him a pedo so he emailed Crave Media about it and got some mods like @Captain Davis demodded. It just REALLY strikes a nerve with him for some reason as if it's true or something.

Goddamn pederast neutering our Captain.

Goddamn pederast neutering our Captain.
I mean, the whole point of the OT board is for posters to shit on each other 24/7.

Off-Topic: Bare Knuckle Discussion
No Personal Info, No Gore, No Scat. If you cannot handle it, stay out

Good GAWD these are ugly:

635837908651831954-20151121-jel-bd6-410.jpg-GF5CKPCLI.1.jpg

Their old unis were actually pretty good (except for helmet stickers).

college-football-florida-state-warrick-dunn-in-action-vs-florida-at-picture-id108675675

Then they started adding trim and changed to what they have now in 2014.

I hope @bragglefraggle is watching this game while eating the finest fish sticks around.

Wasn’t he in law school?

FSU QB has a pretty fucking sick little nose piercing. I thought that was for chicks 20 years ago. Crazy how styles change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back