2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Turning on the Vikings game and it's the 4th quarter..

giphy.gif

Watching the Vikings lose was almost as satisfying as watching the Packers win.

That’s what they fucking get. Fuck ‘im

Took me to the playoffs to just really understand how fucking bad Hundley is. He should be cut

It's that time of the year again when we start looking at free agents. As always, other teams free agents are always better than ours. Many will want to throw millions at players. The Packers currently have about $21 million in cap space for fee agents and draft choices. Many will advocate cutting some highly paid players like Jordy, Cobb, and Matthews or restructuring deals. They might try the cut and re-sign like they did with AJ Hawk in 2011 and hope they don't get better offers elsewhere.

It's time for Cobb to go. I love him but it's time. With Williams and Jones both very talented, Ty needs to go back to WR and would be perfect in Cobb's spot. It's what he was drafted for lol

It's time for Cobb to go. I love him but it's time. With Williams and Jones both very talented, Ty needs to go back to WR and would be perfect in Cobb's spot. It's what he was drafted for lol
If we cut Cobb or trade him wouldn’t Jordy move to Cobb’s slot spot, Adams be the #1 and then that Clark kid be the down the sideline guy Jordy once was?

I don’t think we see Ty back next year honesty. Or Cobb and it’s going to suck to see Cobb leave

If we cut Cobb or trade him wouldn’t Jordy move to Cobb’s slot spot, Adams be the #1 and then that Clark kid be the down the sideline guy Jordy once was?

I don’t think we see Ty back next year honesty. Or Cobb and it’s going to suck to see Cobb leave

Minnesota will grab him due to Packer envy.

I'm still torn on who should go between Cobb and Jordy. Cobb is still money on scramble drills and if we had a proper deep threat he could feast again in the slot like 2014. And he's gonna be 28 with probably three more solid years left. But Jordy has that clutch ability with contested/back shoulder catches. Not to mention his immense psychic-like wavelength with #12. But how much longer will he play for? 2 maybe 3 years? I could honestly see him retiring after the 2018 season.

As for free agents I'd love for Kyle Fuller to be brought in so we won't have to pick a corner early in the draft.

Jordy easy

Whole thing is going to have to be revamped soon either way because who knows how long Adams will last with his concussion issues. You could see none of them after 2 more seasons

Team needs to be on the hunt for the Mo Sanus and Chris Hogans of the league

I've REALLY talked myself into Mike Pettine. He seems like a smart, well-traveled, introspective guy, with quite a bit of fire in him

I'm in. All-in. I seriously think this team might have lucked into a great coach

Yeah, Pettine comes across as very astute and cerebral, all while being a complete bad ass at the same time, lol.

If we get a game changer in a pass rusher in round 1 in the draft and maybe a great ILB to pair with Martinez that will only make his job easier.

I can't believe there is any doubt on who to keep between Cobb and Nelson. Jordy is a much, much better player even in his gray bush years.

Eagles win a SB with a backup QB. Green Bay can't even function without Rodgers.

Some of the Packers fan IG pages I follow are saying the team should take a chance on Butler.

Did none of them actually WATCH him play this year? Yeah, the Pats kinda treated him like shit there to bench him for the SB but the guy... frankly... played like shit most of the year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back