2017 Goals Thread

S: 252.5
B: 190
D: 290
Post a top 50 IPF total at 105
Bonus: Post a top 50 total at 93, snatch and clean and jerk without (much) pain.

My ex got up to 250 when she was pregnant. I wanted to ask if she was giving birth to an adult Asian. Also, these ads are fucking up the phone experience.

Maintain focus
  • Make monthly achievable goals and work hard to achieve them
Trust and simplify the process
  • Stick to the programs
  • simplify dieting and other variables
Improve recovery techniques and frequency
Remain injury free

My ex got up to 250 when she was pregnant. I wanted to ask if she was giving birth to an adult Asian. Also, these ads are fucking up the phone experience.

New goal, birth a adult asian male.

I just wanna be rocky while training for Drago.

That's cool. I want to be a mountain man one day, like arnie at the start of commando.

Lol yeah it's a little like that. It's been awesome, eventually ill have to work again which is cool but I promised myself some time off after the contract was over in china sonjust enjoying myself for now.

Lol yeah it's a little like that. It's been awesome, eventually ill have to work again which is cool but I promised myself some time off after the contract was over in china sonjust enjoying myself for now.
commando03.jpg

commando3.png

Hah!!!! Those pics are like 20% true lol. I do carry logs like that but I never carried the chainsaw at the same time. Also if I saw that deer, I'd probably shoot it not feed it. And there about 5 feet of snow here lol. And I don't have a daughter that is abotbto be kidnapped for revenge by an enemy from my former life as a green beret.

But the log carrying thing is pretty accurate.

Just live in a barn with an old dude and sprint up mountains in the snow then. Should be easy enough.

I could just live with a mid-80s Talia shire. A time machine and the ethically fucked decision to kidnap someone makes this hard but whatever.

These are what I would like to hit in 2017:

• Squat: 405 possible if I don't have too many set backs
  • Deadlift: 500 pulled 485 a few weeks ago and could probably pull it by February if not mid to late January
  • Be more diligent in my running and would like to get up to half marathon distance and maybe actually do a half marathon.
  • Focus on stretching and flexibility
  • Get my brown belt in judo and compete at the freestyle competition in March or April
  • Control my diet better. Could probably lose a couple of pounds. Been floating around 175 but would like to get back down to 168-170.

Last edited:
Squat: 450
Bench: 365
Deadlift: 500
Total: 1300+

Mine are really simple.
  • Do my first meet, get a 500kg total and progress towards European qualifiers
  • Compete in BJJ 2-3 times
  • Recomp body to be leaner at 120kg
  • Heal niggling hamstring injury (this supports no.1)

Back