NCAA Wrestling

Thanks for the update. I’m excited to see if Steveson can go undefeated as a true freshman. Would be historic. Based on his performances this season, how do you see a potential gwiz match playing out?

It's an interesting matchup.

Coon teched Stevenson but I thought it was obvious Stevenson was not ready for his size and strength.

Gwiz doesn't have that size advantage and Stevenson has trained with him so he knows what to expect.

Stevenson was able to beat Bradley so I think he can wrestle with him but I wouldn't bet on him for at least another year.

A year in their weight room and training with Tony Nelson could get him there.

Can Dhesi be the guy that beats Gable?

Made his senior debut last night, but lost.

Mat rust? Or something more?

Fix/Suriano is coming up and Gable/Stall is as well but I'd bet both my testicles that the latter does not happen. Any bets on outcomes?

Interesting

Edit: Yariguin lol, Yarygin isn't too difficult to spell without butchering...

Kinda acted like a punk afterward, got in Surianos face. Suprised they didnt lose a team point

Yeah, Brands had to intervene pull him off the mat and give him a talk..... and than DeSanto brushed his hands off of him....

This kid is going to do something real dumb eventually

I’m at the “city championships” wrestling is about as bad as you’d expect.. I’ll take coaching my head case, knucklehead, don’t turn in their hw, can’t get parents to give rides, first year wrestlers and all of the stuff I deal with..

Over dealing with those psycho living through their kids, only were JV, and/or quit in high school wannabe parents.

Haven’t posted all season in here but man 133 is all over the place.

2x Olympic champion Roman Vlasov just won the Russian nationals in Greco Roman, here is a video from today:

And the others - final:

Semi-final:

Quarter-final:

Round of 8:

Back