NCAA Wrestling

I count the AS Classic
Aahhh. Got it. Wasn't there talk that hall was burnt out after the 2018 season? He wrestled at Pan Ams but no other big tournaments while Zahid was about to do some of his best wrestling leading up to Final X. It will be interesting to see how Hall looks.

Aahhh. Got it. Wasn't there talk that hall was burnt out after the 2018 season? He wrestled at Pan Ams but no other big tournaments while Zahid was about to do some of his best wrestling leading up to Final X. It will be interesting to see how Hall looks.

Hall may have been burnt out but even after that Zahid took it to AD and gave a Dake a solid match and both of them (Dake obviously) have been doing very well on the Senior circuit.

Anybody catch NC State vs Nebraska last Sunday. I was there it was an awesome come from behind win for NC State who had b down by 11.
Tariq Wilson 133lbs got a tech fall 19-2 in the last match to give NC the 18-17 win.
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Rivera just dominated Lee. I’m here at the midlands finals. He didn’t “catch” him either, 3 takedowns and an escape

Rivera just dominated Lee. I’m here at the midlands finals. He didn’t “catch” him either, 3 takedowns and an escape

Saw that.

With NaTo, Suriano and Lizak moving on from college/125 I thought Lee was going to bonus his way through the season. Had him up there. With Nolf and Nickal as a Hodge favorite.

I wonder if something is going on with him or if Rivera has made a big step this year.

In other news I saw Teasdale is wrestling attached for PSU at the Scuffle

He was sick earlier in the season so I think it's a cardio thing. He jumped out to a 12-0 lead on Glory after 1 and then Glory rode him out and even turned him. By season's end, he'll be fine. He bonuses Rivera their next go-around.

Oh and I think Glory is the 2nd best guy at the weight right now so having a 12pt lead on him after 3 minutes is pretty ridiculous. I know I'm bullish on my fanboying of Lee but he's special. One fluky loss doesn't change that.

Oh and I think Glory is the 2nd best guy at the weight right now so having a 12pt lead on him after 3 minutes is pretty ridiculous. I know I'm bullish on my fanboying of Lee but he's special. One fluky loss doesn't change that.
I was there watching, it wasn’t really fluky. Lee might have Been a little bit flat but Rivera straight beat him.

On the other hand, I really hope BTN showed brands and Bono getting into it after the 165 finals

Back