***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take cavs making the finals, you take the field for the east.

I win I get your sig, av and location for a year, you win $100.

Lets go?

keep it simple shithead, $100 for $100

or stick to your word, first you say you'll give me $100, and then just an av bet

now you're all over the place

lmao. Is this why he let Griffin go? Giblert is crying about losing money and not winning a championship. Not surprised why he's all of sudden meddling with the roster. He wants to blow it up. He didn't have to trade Kyrie at all.

lmao @ trying to make giblert out to be some sort of cheapskate when the cavs had the highest payroll in nba history thanks in part to shit contracts juice insisted his boys get. giblert has been as generous and giving as they come. he's literally done everything juice asked of him and more - truly above and beyond. can't ask for anything more from giblet. that's a good owner and an even better man

true he didn't "have" to trade kyrie but apparently kyrie was so repulsed by juice that he literally couldn't stomach playing another minute with him so the cavs' hand was forced to try and get some value for him. literally all of this is juice's fault. insane stat - insane to think about!

keep it simple shithead, $100 for $100

or stick to your word, first you say you'll give me $100, and then just an av bet

now you're all over the place

You want money, I want your dignity. Risk it for a hunnit my man.

Money vs av sig and loc, les go!

lmao @ trying to make giblert out to be some sort of cheapskate when the cavs had the highest payroll in nba history thanks in part to shit contracts juice insisted his boys get. giblert has been as generous and giving as they come. he's literally done everything juice asked of him and more - truly above and beyond. can't ask for anything more from giblet. that's a good owner and an even better man

true he didn't "have" to trade kyrie but apparently kyrie was so repulsed by juice that he literally couldn't stomach playing another minute with him so the cavs' hand was forced to try and get some value for him. literally all of this is juice's fault. insane stat - insane to think about!
lmao @ defending the same can that was the very reason the Piss Paul trade was vetoed and lmao @ defending the same can that wrote this

https---web_archive_org-web-20140706124122-http---www_nba_com-cavaliers-news-gilbert_letter_100708_html-page-002.jpg

And lmao @ defending him when there's a racist email just waiting to be released. you're better than this

You want money, I want your dignity. Risk it for a hunnit my man.

Money vs av sig and loc, les go!

i will take your stupid av bet and your $100 as you originally said

otherwise just straight up $100 to $100 bet

or shut the hell up

They absolutely had to trade Kyrie. In the face of all logic and reason the dude thinks he's educating the world by telling people to watch conspiracy theory videos on YouTube and question everything. Now he's gonna listen to a coach he doesn't respect, and he player he can't stand, and stay in a place he hates? When he can just keep it up and literally force a trade?

Not happening

i will take your stupid av bet and your $100 as you originally said

otherwise just straight up $100 to $100 bet

or shut the hell up

You sound poor by how bad you want that free hundy lmao.

I just had to sit for a sec and realize the terms arent even close to fair. Why should I put extra skin in just for the chance at risk.

Money vs av sig and loc what do you have to lose? Someone else can hold onto the $100, id trust @Palis

You sound poor by how bad you want that free hundy lmao.

I just had to sit for a sec and realize the terms arent even close to fair. Why should I put extra skin in just for the chance at risk.

Money vs av sig and loc what do you have to lose? Someone else can hold onto the $100, id trust @Palis

yeah i'm real poor, it's about you saying one thing then flip flopping and changing this and that

just stick to what is said

yeah i'm real poor, it's about you saying one thing then flip flopping and changing this and that

just stick to what is said

Flip flopping? Someone on this forum can hold onto the $100 when you accept.

They absolutely had to trade Kyrie. In the face of all logic and reason the dude thinks he's educating the world by telling people to watch conspiracy theory videos on YouTube and question everything. Now he's gonna listen to a coach he doesn't respect, and he player he can't stand, and stay in a place he hates? When he can just keep it up and literally force a trade?

Not happening
He was under contract. All you had to do is sit him down and see if you can squash it out. Lots of players have demanded trades and were not later traded. Giblert just didn't want to bother and outsmarted himself with that shitty deal. At the very least, they shouldn't have been in such a hurry to make a deal.

lmao @ defending the same can that was the very reason the Piss Paul trade was vetoed and lmao @ defending the same can that wrote this

https---web_archive_org-web-20140706124122-http---www_nba_com-cavaliers-news-gilbert_letter_100708_html-page-002.jpg

And lmao @ defending him when there's a racist email just waiting to be released. you're better than this

lmao @ using some stupid ass heat of the moment letter written 8 years ago against giblert until the end of time. apparently giblert deserves to get murdered for that email (those are essentially your words)

giblert's alleged character issues do not absolve juice of responsibility for being a clearly shit teammate - running his best player out of town - and altogether being directly involved in the coaching and personnel decisions on this roster. juice has all but forced the cavs to make shit move after shit move in order to appease him and lead the cavs on with a long-term commitment which he had no intention of fulfulling

now that his own mistakes have tanked the team and the locker room hates each other, he's going to pretend like some old crusty ass letter excuses his behavior

never took you for such a white knight lmao

Alright clearly its not going to happen at this point. Anyways twolves going to put it on the Cavs, them and GSW are the only teams Wiggy tries against. Cant wait to see LeBron vs Buckets, I am stoked!

lmao @ using some stupid ass heat of the moment letter written 8 years ago against giblert until the end of time. apparently giblert deserves to get murdered for that email (those are essentially your words)

giblert's alleged character issues do not absolve juice of responsibility for being a clearly shit teammate - running his best player out of town - and altogether being directly involved in the coaching and personnel decisions on this roster. juice has all but forced the cavs to make shit move after shit move in order to appease him and lead the cavs on with a long-term commitment which he had no intention of fulfulling

now that his own decisions have tanked the team and everybody there hates each other, he's going to pretend like some old crusty ass letter excuses his behavior

never took you for such a white knight lmao
lmao. We actually have a Dan Giblert white knight. I've seen it all

Flip flopping? Someone on this forum can hold onto the $100 when you accept.

if this is supposed to be fun, your av/sig are absolutely of no entertainment value to me (actually less than zero)

bragging rights is easy, it's all documented

you tried to act like a big man saying you'd give me $100 if i accept an av bet

give me the $100 and i'll accept the av bet

then you try layering shit on top of shit that i don't find of any value from you like sig and location

or take my original bet of $100 stands, i have not changed that one bit from the get go

lmao. We actually have a Dan Giblert white knight. I've seen it all

imagine if this exact scenario had played out around kobe instead of lebroid

would you honestly consider kobe 0% at fault and blame the ownership entirely?

we both know your take would be entirely different you disingenuous pos (no offense) lmao

imagine if this exact scenario had played out around kobe instead of lebroid

would you honestly consider kobe 0% at fault and blame the ownership entirely?

we both know your take would be entirely different you disingenuous pos (no offense) lmao
I tend to always side with the player. If Kobe would have been in the same situation I would have felt the same way.

I tend to always side with the player. If Kobe would have been in the same situation I would have felt the same way.
I back LeBron as much as anyone but what can Gilbert really do more?

if this is supposed to be fun, your av/sig are absolutely of no entertainment value to me (actually less than zero)

bragging rights is easy, it's all documented

you tried to act like a big man saying you'd give me $100 if i accept an av bet

give me the $100 and i'll accept the av bet

then you try layering shit on top of shit that i don't find of any value from you like sig and location

or take my original bet of $100 stands, i have not changed that one bit from the get go

K 100 vs 100 its on. Quote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back