***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poetl has a bright ass future. idk wtf you talking bout. He is a defensive stud in the making.

Brown wont be special. get that out of your head. Delon Wright has a better future LOL

Dissing Lowry??? lol he clinc'd the Cs last night, he isnt like Kyrie who either scores or is totally worthless. Lowry inpacts games even without scoring. Lowry on a 3 year deal 33/per while Ibaka has a 3 year deal 20/per gives Masai crazy options in the next couple years while giving Raptors 3 year window to try to win wiht this core as the kids develop.

Masai is the God. Believe it.

Wright better then Brown, bigging up Lowry for a reg season game when we know how ass he is in the playoffs and how good Kyrie is there.

Its good that you've completely erased all memories of previous Raptors seasons though i guess. That way you can be this confident and unrealistic each and every year.

Humor me with the crazy options you think Masai has these next couple years though.

IT did a lot of nitpicking in that interview and really hasn't back any of it up in-game. Don't know if he's realized that without AB and Shart around him, his defensive issues are on full display, especially on a nationally televised team. Only way to counter that is to play lights-on on offense and he's sucked. So right now he's shit outa luck

I've also noticed whatever rift that existed between him and the Celtics after the trade is totally gone. The way he talks about the team is like how someone talks about an ex that they want to get back with. And sheeeiiitttt he'd be nice to have back. He should force his way out like Kyrie

IT did a lot of nitpicking in that interview and really hasn't back any of it up in-game. Don't know if he's realized that without AB and Shart around him, his defensive issues are on full display, especially on a nationally televised team. Only way to counter that is to play lights-on on offense and he's sucked. So right now he's shit outa luck

I've also noticed whatever rift that existed between him and the Celtics after the trade is totally gone. The way he talks about the team is like how someone talks about an ex that they want to get back with. And sheeeiiitttt he'd be nice to have back. He should force his way out like Kyrie
IT is probably a bench spark plug the rest of his career. GOAT Stevens had to design his team around his weaknesses on defense. Not many other teams going to do that the way he looks right now. Brinks truck just not going to happen either.

He runs his mouth a lot. I'm sure he's frustrated and trying to be a leader to at least some degree but you can't come into what's already a toxic environment and start calling guys out. Especially when you're playing like garbage.

It wasn't his place to callout Love or <JRSmith40>. You can't do that. It was a completely awful match. Lue is LeBron's bitch so he's going to always take his side. It's a group of guys that want no part of each other and the "new guy" was never going to fit. Especially someone like IT

I have to say, don't blame IT here... he just happened to be the guy that walked into a dump and said it smelled like shit.

And he's not playing well at all, but seems the rest of the team is almost rooting for him to fail so as to invalidate his criticism.

Whatever... fuck the Cavs, and Lebron is unquestionably the leader so all of this is on him, just like LeBitch to create a stinking pile of shit and then look for an exit.

Anybody worth their salt could have told you that things would end up like this in Clen.

IT is a laughable liability and has been exposed hilariously/brutally. He chucked away in BOS while hiding on D, now he's reverted to his natural state as a player, journeyman-tier at best.

Can't wait until the Cavs go back to being a basement dweller for all eternity. Now that Giblert is running the team not sure why anyone would want to stay there. You can't blame Lebron for wanting to leave.

It was Giblert who made that horrible trade to the Celtics. Everyone forgets that Griffin was close to acquiring Bledsoe and PG but then Giblert decided to not retain him.

Maybe the Cans can have another once in a lifetime talent born in Ohio and fall into their laps... Twice.

@monster zero why you silent homie

you come at the king for a bet, you best not duck

I do avi bets not cash bets because its entertaining. Im not joking when I say $100 doesnt interest me, I make over 6 figures and live at home still. Money isnt fun to me..

I remember someone in here was ripping Boston about being a defensive liability and mentioned trading IT in their argument lol. Yeah I bet losing their 5ft broken pg is really destroying their defense lmao.

You say real money instead of childish things, whats more adult than the face you put forth on this forum and your reputation? @wlu.29

Cavs make Finals, you have the field. Put up or shut up.

Can't wait until the Cavs go back to being a basement dweller for all eternity. Now that Giblert is running the team not sure why anyone would want to stay there. You can't blame Lebron for wanting to leave.

It was Giblert who made that horrible trade to the Celtics. Everyone forgets that Griffin was close to acquiring Bledsoe and PG but then Giblert decided to not retain him.

Maybe the Cans can have another once in a lifetime talent born in Ohio and fall into their laps... Twice.

lmao @ not blaming juice for wanting to leave when he created this entire mess. giblert's only mistake was doing everything juice wanted

and i'm pretty sure that three-way deal fell through because juice refused to commit to cleveland. literally all of this is juice's fault. not sure how you can still white knight him. sad!

IT is probably a bench spark plug the rest of his career. GOAT Stevens had to design his team around his weaknesses on defense. Not many other teams going to do that the way he looks right now. Brinks truck just not going to happen either.
He's basically what the Celtics need lol. President Stevens could figure out how to somehow work him around Kyrie

You say real money instead of childish things, whats more adult than the face you put forth on this forum and your reputation? @wlu.29

Cavs make Finals, you have the field. Put up or shut up.
talk to me when you're ready to put money

At this point the Cavs should either trade IT or waive him. He's doing them no good on or off the court.

I think cavs are tanking to trade the pick and relieve expectations.

IT will play into shape, bron going to turn it on and the pick will get moved imo. They are holding out til the last min to field all offers imo.

talk to me when you're ready to put money

I will send you a hundred dollars for free if you accept the av bet you pleb.

Ill revise those terms actually. Ill put up $100, you put up your av, sig and location for the year. Thats fair.

lmao @ not blaming juice for wanting to leave when he created this entire mess. giblert's only mistake was doing everything juice wanted

and i'm pretty sure that three-way deal fell through because juice refused to commit to cleveland. literally all of this is juice's fault. not sure how you can still white knight him. sad!
lmao. Is this why he let Griffin go? Giblert is crying about losing money and not winning a championship. Not surprised why he's all of sudden meddling with the roster. He wants to blow it up. He didn't have to trade Kyrie at all.

I will send you a hundred dollars for free if you accept the av bet you pleb.

Ill revise those terms actually. Ill put up $100, you put up your av, sig ans location for the year. Thats fair.

making edits already, sad

I do avi bets not cash bets because its entertaining. Im not joking when I say $100 doesnt interest me, I make over 6 figures and live at home still. Money isnt fun to me..
Literally none of this is true except for the fact that you still live with your parents.

Literally none of this is true except for the fact that you still live with your parents.

Hard for unsucceasful people to cope. Just because you lack the gumption and intelligence to rise into whats basically considered middle class these days doesnt mean others cant. LMAO.

I think cavs are tanking to trade the pick and relieve expectations.

IT will play into shape, bron going to turn it on and the pick will get moved imo. They are holding out til the last min to field all offers imo.
Trade the pick for what though? What trade is out there to beat GS? Winning the East doesn't mean anything to them other than playoff revenue when everyone already knows LeRoid is gone next year.

I mean look at this shit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back