Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Team
LeBron-james-all-star-voting.png

vs

Team
ap_539907999966-copy.jpg

Another chance for Curry to brutally besmirch Lebron on the National Stage.

Who's getting picked first?
(Durant)

Who is the last pick?
(Lowry Lmao!)

Who's the biggest all-star snub?
(Drummond)

Who wins this year's 3 point contest?

Who wins this year's dunk contest?

maxresdefault.jpg

@Revolver @PUO3

Curry captain? He shouldn't even start. Missing 15 games lol what a shit show

Curry captain? He shouldn't even start. Missing 15 games lol what a shit show

Best player on the best team in the league for 4 years running.

The way you CANadians trumpet the likes of Kyle LoLry and Derp Derozan I can only imagine the Miley Cyrus level ball swinging you'd do if Curry was on the Craps.

Curry better than Durcant? lmao

Team
LeBron-james-all-star-voting.png

vs

Team
ap_539907999966-copy.jpg

Another chance for Curry to brutally besmirch Lebron on the National Stage.

Who's getting picked first?
(Durant)

Who is the last pick?
(Lowry Lmao!)

Who's the biggest all-star snub?
(Drummond)

Who wins this year's 3 point contest?

Who wins this year's dunk contest?

maxresdefault.jpg

@Revolver @PUO3

Giannis.

Love

Agreed

Haven't looked at the field

Smith Jr

The way you CANadians trumpet the likes of Kyle LoLry and Derp Derozan I can only imagine the Miley Cyrus level ball swinging you'd do if Curry was on the Craps.

All star game shouldn't be a life time achievement award. Could argue Steph as a reserve buy as a starter just shows why voting is a joke

How the fuck is Horford an All Star? Same with Lillard. He literally begged his way on the team.

How the fuck is Horford an All Star? Same with Lillard. He literally begged his way on the team.
This. If they're going to get rid of east vs west they may as well just get the top 24 players in the league in the game. Also, lmao @ trayvon being an all star.

This. If they're going to get rid of east vs west they may as well just get the top 24 players in the league in the game. Also, lmao @ trayvon being an all star.
I agree. Pick the best players regardless of conference. This isn't MLB where there's essentially two leagues.

Horford shouldn't have been an All-star this year. That should have been Drummond.

I also feel KAT should be a starter over Cousins... Boogie can stuff a stat sheet but he does about as much bad as good. He's a center with the FG% of a mid-tier guard.

Not to mention this travesty.
tumblr_p2klcf47171umriqvo1_540.gif

qo8vqgvapnzgwj3vthua.gif

That's an All-Star starter lmao!

I don't think Lillard is really the problem out west. It's the combo of Green and Klay... given their stats, they wouldn't be All-Stars on any other team, but they get the nod because of their results. It's hard to argue those results, but that's how you find players like PG13 and CP3 getting snubbed.

I don't feel bad for PG13 tho... You're a 6'9 forward with Russ and Carmelo on your team and you're shooting 43% from the field. That's not cutting it.

Soft Al got in because he was somehow probably the best player during the Celtics' ridiculous run. He was a DPotY frontrunner too

Feels like ancient history

Apparently Piss Paul was the one who was against showing the teams being picked live when it was under negotiation. Glad he didn't make the team

Last edited:

Agree completely

Horford shouldn't have been an All-star this year. That should have been Drummond.

I also feel KAT should be a starter over Cousins... Boogie can stuff a stat sheet but he does about as much bad as good. He's a center with the FG% of a mid-tier guard.

Not to mention this travesty.
tumblr_p2klcf47171umriqvo1_540.gif

qo8vqgvapnzgwj3vthua.gif

That's an All-Star starter lmao!

I don't think Lillard is really the problem out west. It's the combo of Green and Klay... given their stats, they wouldn't be All-Stars on any other team, but they get the nod because of their results. It's hard to argue those results, but that's how you find players like PG13 and CP3 getting snubbed.

I don't feel bad for PG13 tho... You're a 6'9 forward with Russ and Carmelo on your team and you're shooting 43% from the field. That's not cutting it.

PG13 is playong outstanding defense this season. Russ is a detriment. He puts up fake stats.

We agree on Drumbo

Apparently Piss Paul was the one who was against showing the teams being picked live when it was under negotiation. Glad he didn't make the team

C'mon. Even if you hate him he's had a better season than Lillard

C'mon. Even if you hate him he's had a better season than Lillard
I don't hate him. Just think it's funny that he was against showing the teams being picked and he didn't even make it. lol

These dudes need to stop being huge divas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back