***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenan Thompson kills it in this epic impersonation of snake oil retard LaVar Ballsack, the intellectually challenged man that high-school dropouts look up to:

You guys have some fight, but you damn near got blown out on your home floor... and the Warriors are on the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Soooo... meh, you're the Raptors.

You guys have some fight, but you damn near got blown out on your home floor... and the Warriors are on the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Soooo... meh, you're the Raptors.

Curry was well rested and if you watch the game Durant played big min including the entire first quarter. Kerr showed raptors respect and played his best guys hard. He knows raptors are CONTENDERS. Raptors also played 4 games in 6 nights all without their all star pg

Now the world does too

Also refs went back in time for the out of bounds off derozan. They were reviewing to see how much time left when it went off curry and just changed it and went seconds further back. Not allowed. Mark Cuban mentioning it on Twitter and seth curry too

Last edited:
They have as good a chance as anyone of coming out of the East

thats right, my man. Especially when King Kyle comes back rested and ready for the yoffs because he didnt get run into the ground all season.

If he was there last night it was Raps by 11.

thats right, my man. Especially when King Kyle comes back rested and ready for the yoffs because he didnt get run into the ground all season.

If he was there last night it was Raps by 11.

No question. I would love to see him get a ring if Houston can't win it all

Masai really is that good, top level GM. Raptors somehow have crazy depth with all late 1st rounders, 2nd rounders and undrafted players. The only recent top 10 pick is Poetle.

Lowry and Ibaka are core guys but the team is also decent without them. Both guys could be moved if the right thing comes along in the next couple of years. Especially as expiring. Or just let go and use the money elsewhere while DeKobe is still in his prime and the kids are maturing.

So many assets and movable pieces. I really dont think Boston is the only team set up for the future in the East. I trust Masai.

Realistically no Raps fan is going to bet their life on making it to the finals this year, but they have the best chance they've ever had...

and even if we get swept in the ECF, were still gonna enjoy the ride and annoy the hell out of every other fanbase here.

I love how the cHeat scheduled a 1pm home game today, guess they weren't too concerned about the possibility of the Dolphcans making a yoff run this year lmao

I love how the cHeat scheduled a 1pm home game today, guess they weren't too concerned about the possibility of the Dolphcans making a yoff run this year lmao

skeet getting those usual raptors start times.

them noon yoff games loom lol

You'd be a contender for the morgue if you ever stepped to these hands

lol you better worry about getting your GED or whatever the hell it is you are doing with your life in between relapses.

Cucks actually have a pretty dynamic starting lineup

F - Antekkpppemmmppkkkppaefmpwtfbbq
F - Middleson
C - Jim Henson
G - Malcom Bogan
G - Bledsore

Long, athletic, versatile, all good-great % FG shaaters, solid defensively. If Gianny can get mildly warm from outside they have the potential to do some damage in the yoffs and pull a few upsets

F - Middleson
C - Jim Henson
G - Malcom Bogan
G - Bledsore

Long, athletic, versatile, all good-great % FG shaaters, solid defensively. If Gianny can get mildly warm from outside they have the potential to do some damage in the yoffs and pull a few upsets

nah they got no rebounding or interior presence.

middleton is also overrated af. Bledsoe is a streaky chucker with no concious and they refuse to go to Giannis in the clutch continually like they should. He should be driving/kicking/finishing as pretty much every go to posssession but they dont do that. Kidd is a bonehead.

in the yoffs they gonna get banged out by physicality and do even worse on the boards.

F - Middleson
C - Jim Henson
G - Malcom Bogan
G - Bledsore

if kidd puts yannis at the 5 and a healthy jabari at 4, that is the best starting 5 in the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back