2016 was the year that boxing's oldest lineage ended

ironfist05

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With Chocolatito's moving up to 115, boxing's flyweight lineage has officially ended, one that has gone on since 1975. Let's take a moment to appreciate this great division as well as its' illustrious champs, like Miguel Canto, Sot Chitalada, Yuri Arbachakov, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam and Roman Gonzalez.

Here are 112's great heroes:

Epic name 3k battery

also, if y'all like Russians, Yuri Arbachakov makes Kovalev look like he hasn't boxed a day in his life

Lets give ironfist05 a round of applause for always loving the parts of boxing that no one gives a shit about.
The little guys, east euros, and Orientals.

Lets give ironfist05 a round of applause for always loving the parts of boxing that no one gives a shit about.
The little guys, east euros, and Orientals.
let's not forget nicaraguastan and ghanazuela

actually, I know you're joking, but Eastern Europe generally has a very small presence in this division (barring the long reigning arbachakov obviously)

let's not forget nicaraguastan and ghanazuela

actually, I know you're joking, but Eastern Europe generally has a very small presence in this division (barring the long reigning arbachakov obviously)
I meant East Euros and Asian fighters in general, not just the 112lbs.

I know.
Not the argument.
Ironfist tends to be fans of the not so popular parts of boxing. That was the joke
You stole my thunder bro

Im walking back my statement

BTW: Just in case anyone thought ironfist was joking about his comment (that Arbachakov makes Kovalev look like a dude who's never boxed a day in his life), watch this:

BTW: Just in case anyone thought ironfist was joking about his comment (that Arbachakov makes Kovalev look like a dude who's never boxed a day in his life), watch this:

laser like precision and just beautiful textbook technique. Definitely one of the best little guys ever.

Joke or not, I do appreciate @ironfist05's dedication to often neglected weight classes and fighters. There are a lot of guys on here who I like to banter with, but him and @XCuTioNeR keep me watching things I wouldn't normally watch.

Back