Media **2016 Video** - MASVIDAL AND COVINGTON GETS INTO BRAWL!!!!

Next up on the playlist is the JO vid.

that's the stupidest apartment I've ever seen

I like how on youtube all the comments are about being impressed with their cardio and with them being cool headed and not getting pissed off but on here all the comments are about it being gay. Lots of closet homos on here I guess lol.

Nah. Only the closet gays are afraid to do it bc they might pop a boner. Straight and secure men don't care.

Uh huh. Whatever makes you feel better about rolling with your boys in your undies.

Its like people try their best to make the most bullshit threads ever. This is no fucking brawl you dumb idiot TS.

Uh huh. Whatever makes you feel better about rolling with your boys in your undies.

I don't need to feel better because I never felt bad about it in the first place. I think you just outed yourself as a closet gay though.

I don't need to feel better because I never felt bad about it in the first place. I think you just outed yourself as a closet gay though.

Says the guy who admittedly rolls around with dudes in underwear. The secure defense is for wearing a pink shirt not playing touch butt with the boys in banana hammocks.

Says the guy who admittedly rolls around with dudes in underwear. The secure defense is for wearing a pink shirt not playing touch butt with the boys in banana hammocks.

It's cool if you're gay man, honestly. I'm certain you'll find sherdog to be a very supportive and accepting environment. No need to go overboard trying to prove anything

Back