2016 Superkombat season - US debut & more

http://muaythaiauthority.com/moises-baute-vs-cesar-almeida-set-superkombat-puerto-rico/

12789805_1142597692450933_49315040_o.jpg

Moises Baute and Cesar Almeida will fight for the SuperKombat light heavyweight championship. Baute was last fought for SuperKomabt in October of 2014, he was the 2014 SuperKombat World GP winner. Almeida is a protege of former UFC champion Pedro Rizzo. He has made his name fighting in Brazils WGP Kickboxing.

respek

oh no, this is superkombat. got confused

Love Super Kombat. I've kinda lost tabs on who is the biggest promo these days but do SK outshine Glory? I understand they are promoting hard and in variously odd places.
I'd love to fight for them. Fun shows and a decent set up. From a kickboxing perspective they are as good as Glory/K1 from what I've seen. With the way some fighters are roaming around looking for paydays at the moment, I assume they could compete head on with each other.

p.s. Sam isn't an amazing fighter but he should flatten Morosanu. Agree? Sure you do.

Will, there"s a lack of money in kickboxing. The money are now in China. This is the truth. Even Glory put a lot of new names on the cards. Regarding Puerto Rico, it"s US territory and the co-promoter of SK is from there (he promoted UFC in Bayamon in the past). http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/new...ship-for-america-with-former-ufc-co-promoter/

By the way, Terrill is also on the card. And I don"t see Superkombat ever surpassing Glory. Not with these purses. It"s like UFC-Bellator difference.

So who are the top fighters in each division in SK?

So who are the top fighters in each division in SK?

LW: Cristian Spetcu.
MW: Cedric Manhoef, Amansio Paraschiv, Claudiu Bădoi, Faton Vukshinaj, Shkodran Veseli.
SCW: Jorge Loren, Andrei Stoica, Redouan Cairo.
CW: Bogdan Stoica, Fabio Kwasi, Aristote Quitusisa.
HW: Cătălin Moroșanu, Tarik Khbabez (he beat Roman Kryklia that will probably join Glory soon, big talent).

Clyde Brunswijk, D"Angelo Marshall, and maybe Moisés Baute and Giuseppe De Domenico hope to become pillas in the future.

MW: Cedric Manhoef, Amansio Paraschiv, Claudiu Bădoi, Faton Vukshinaj, Shkodran Veseli.
HW: Cătălin Moroșanu, Tarik Khbabez (he beat Roman Kryklia that will probably join Glory soon, big talent).

Clyde Brunswijk, D"Angelo Marshall, and maybe Moisés Baute and Giuseppe De Domenico hope to become pillas in the future.
do they only focus on heavier fighters?

do they only focus on heavier fighters?
This year yes from what I hear. Last year only at the finals. They will put new names but I"m not sure they can find from the US, New Zealand or Canada.

Nothing looks good on the scene bro in all the promotions. Coming from behind less than years ago. Now it"s becoming obvious unfortunately and I can"t say the future is bright. The present could be still awesome but there aren"t money anymore to make Finals 16. Talking about Glory/K-1.

thats quite a weak roster. enfusion blows superkombat ouf of the water. not even close

I see good fighters.

And then I see a troll still posting.

I see good fighters.

And then I see a troll still posting.
stfu, i give my honest opinion and you pull the troll card. that is quite a weak roster. what are the so called good fighters on it? some of them are OK, but notthing more than that. loren, stoica's. parashiv and maybe cairo. other than that I see a very weak roster. you wanna compare that to glory/kunlun/wlf/enfusion/k-1? superkombat is lower tier compared to those

Yes I'll call a troll who's been banned multiple times on the same forum a troll.

Jeffie is also his account, he"s using proxies. I will inform the administrator again about this because the first IP which was posting came from Romania (how strange! lol). It must be some really hater. It"s that Daniel Ghita aka Ignashov aka Trevor KO or what was his name.

I let Jeffie to make some posts, I knew it"s him, and now because of his mockeries he"ll pay again.

Not to mention that some guys also have direct businesses with the promotions, which is sad.

Because of these scums, the threads are still vandalized.

If have personal beefs, go fuck yourself, but don"t vandalize my topics because I come here for the joy of this sport!

Last edited:
Jeffie is also his account, he"s using proxies. I will inform the administrator again about this because the first IP which was posting came from Romania (how strange! lol). It must be some really hater. It"s that Daniel Ghita aka Ignashov aka Trevor KO or what was his name.

I let Jeffie to make some posts, I knew it"s him, and now because of his mockeries he"ll pay again.

Not to mention that some guys also have direct businesses with the promotions, which is sad.

Because of these scums, the threads are still vandalized.

If have personal beefs, go fuck yourself, but don"t vandalize my topics because I come here for the joy of this sport!
say what? im from romania? wow, just wow. is that meant as a serious allegation or what?

Did they ban you? It seems that the real troll was Jeffie, Shadess.

Back