2016 Rio Olympics Discussion Thread: Doo-Doo Water, Zika, and Crime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serbian rowing team tipped over and got a nice taste of the Rio water.

Some last minute victories in the judo today. That osaekomi win for Kondo was very nice.

THese Czech beach volleyball chicks are hot as fuck. Brazilian asses nice as well.

Slukova is hot. Wow.

476652146-marketa-slukova-of-czech-republic-poses-for-gettyimages.jpg

What's everybody's favorite event?

Aside from the obvious sprinting, basketball, women's beach volleyball ect. I really enjoy the rowing sprints, short track biking, Judo and power lifting

There's not much I don't like. Bollocks to things like golf, rugby, football etc., but pretty much up for anything else.

Not fussed about target shooting, I guess.

That's going to leave a nasty bruise !

@PolishHeadlock

hey 5dimes is offering futures on who will win the gold for wrestling, Burroughs is -145, Snyder +173. anyone i should bet on?

also USA is -47.5 against China tonight, gonna lay the points

@PolishHeadlock

hey 5dimes is offering futures on who will win the gold for wrestling, Burroughs is -145, Snyder +173. anyone i should bet on?

@PolishHeadlock

You have a link?

Outside of injury JB is as close as close to a lock your will find but it seems odd he would be favored over the field.

At 197 it's between Snyder, Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan.

Snyder lost to close matches to Russia and Azerbaijan.

Iran is a wild card. When healthy Yazdani is the favorite but his health is questionable

The PR women indoor volleyball coach is consistently looking pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back