2016 Rio Olympics Discussion Thread: Doo-Doo Water, Zika, and Crime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rowing venue looks amazing.

It might be a bit choppy but it certainly beats the man made things which they've used for the last few Olympics.

I wouldn't want to fall into the water mind!

This rowing venue looks amazing.

It might be a bit choppy but it certainly beats the man made things which they've used for the last few Olympics.

I wouldn't want to fall into the water mind!

Road race today bitch.

2016_rio_olympic_games_men_road_race_profile_670.jpg

Road race today bitch.

2016_rio_olympic_games_men_road_race_profile_670.jpg

Haha, yeah.

Winner from a sprint finish after a smallish breakaway?

The BBC are talking like the medal is in Chris Froome's pocket!!! It's embarrassing how little the British public know about bike racing

Haha, yeah.

Winner from a sprint finish after a smallish breakaway?

The BBC are talking like the medal is in Chris Froome's pocket!!! It's embarrassing how little the British public know about bike racing

If that's the case then Valverde takes it. Elimination race -IMO - like the 1980 WC road race in Sallanches. Don't count out Nibali if he is on form.

Lizzie Armistead - "people will think I'm a cheat". No shit? You missed three fucking tests FFS.

British cycling will go down in flames at some point. From zero to world dominance in 7 yrs?

Do do water boat race is a blowout so far.
Edit: so much water in boat

If that's the case then Valverde takes it. Elimination race -IMO - like the 1980 WC road race in Sallanches. Don't count out Nibali if he is on form.

Lizzie Armistead - "people will think I'm a cheat". No shit? You missed three fucking tests FFS.

If Valverde or Nibali win I'll be disappointed to say the least. Can't stand either of them.

Can't see any of the British riders standing a chance. Too hilly for Cummings to do his usual, there's cobbles so Froome is obviously going to fall and the rest are just too mediocre.

I'd like to see Rodriquez or one of the Colombians to win through

Edit: or that Dutch fellow, Van Avermaet (sp?) if he's even there

The Table Tennis is fucking epic right now as well as the fencing. Super entertaining. Watching it on the NBC Live Olympics app since the NBC Networks are too retarded to televise the actual FUN events right now.

Looks like I'm going to have to stream the Judo as well.

This fencing bitch for Tunisia is insane. She constantly screams like a possessed menstrual demon witch every time she scores a point. My penis is scared.

Water polo is pretty badass. Women's water polo in particular. Underwater cameras don't miss a thing

What's everybody's favorite event?

Aside from the obvious sprinting, basketball, women's beach volleyball ect. I really enjoy the rowing sprints, short track biking, Judo and power lifting

US wins first gold of the Olympics in women's air rifle.

Armenian one armed guilotine ippon

US just won the first gold of the olympics in women's air rifle. Dat overall gold medal count is on pace

Lol Kitadai - a master of suspense. Keeping the home crowd on tenterhooks until literally the very last second.

I remember watching all the opening ceremonies since Barcelona '92 and this was by far the worst one I've seen. For a nation that claims to be good at entertainment, the choreography, dancing and music were all shit. The whole thing looked very low budget and third worldly.

My favorite part was the innovative use of the AOL trial CD's in the spokes of the bike wheels.

000_DW6VM.jpg
Lol I agree looked like a poormans cirque du soleil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back