2016 Rio Olympics Discussion Thread: Doo-Doo Water, Zika, and Crime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This opening ceremony is shit. That broad that walked out in the shines dress, literally a country mile, was smokin!

That was Tom Brady's wife "Gisele".

Gisele2016_zpsflqp5wcs.jpg

get grandpa off the stage he is senile

Am I watching the replay or something..,havent seen Gisele yet

Giselle looking bonertastic wish I had some lsd for this opening ceremony.

This opening ceremony is shit. That broad that walked out in the shines dress, literally a country mile, was smokin!
Thats Giselle bündchen home girl makes like 30 million a year and is married to tom brady.

Ok I see her now...raving in the audience

A reackless football player from the states who is always breaking the rules and defying the commish. A nobody. [<cena1}
*A handsome,very tall ,multi millionaire who creampied and impregnated gisele bündchen and bridget moynahan in their prime.

Lol at them being preachy about environmental pollution when rio ocean is full of feces.

where are the "uh vai morrer" chants?
Sabe por que você não vai conseguir fazer o que eu mandei? Não é só porque o senhor é um fraco. O senhor não vai conseguir porque, para ter essa caveira aqui, seu Zero 2, é preciso ter caráter. Coisa que o senhor não tem. O lugar do senhor é com puta. O lugar do senhor é com cafetão. O lugar do senhor é com clínica de aborto.
ptropa-de-elite12.jpg

I remember watching all the opening ceremonies since Barcelona '92 and this was by far the worst one I've seen. For a nation that claims to be good at entertainment, the choreography, dancing and music were all shit. The whole thing looked very low budget and third worldly.

My favorite part was the innovative use of the AOL trial CD's in the spokes of the bike wheels.

000_DW6VM.jpg

All I know is the Olympians that compete. The first few days are the lucky ones because they have the rest of the next two weeks to have fun, relax, and get lots of international tail. Suck to be part of the last few competitions.

I think the athletes pretty much leave after they've competed to make way for the ones coming in for the later events so I don't think it's as easy as that.

That's how it's worked previously but I guess it changes from athlete to athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back