2016 highlights

1) I loved my school days man. It was a wonderful experience. Computers was my thing since I was young so I did well even though it was extremely hard. If you don't have a passion for technology, don't go in it. I worked in software testing for quite a few years like yourself though I was paid a lot more. Anybody can do it tbh but it is a dead end career imo. Not everybody can do programming though, you have to have an aptitude for it and that's where you can make a lot more money. You have a good plan, you want to get your education in something you love and that's what matters. The job prospects may not be as good as in the field of technology but at least you won't be miserable.

2) Working for Saudi government was great in some ways. Lots of room to fuck around, good money, lots of vacation days. The Saudi people sucked balls, literally the worst people I've encountered. Fucking shitheads. It was challenging to deal with people but the work itself was quite easy as the Saudi managers themselves are extremely lazy and incompetent.

3) I cannot share what happened because it is quite personal. In short I can tell you that one unlucky night I ran into some fucked up people who destroyed my life. I can just hope they get what they deserve some day but I am content with my life now and I'd like to just live a happy life and forget about what happened in the past. And don't worry about getting laid, your hand is your most trusted friend. I didn't even talk to a woman let alone touch one for 2 years when my life took a turn for the worse. Dry seasons come and go. Shit happens :)

4) You are only 25 dude. I didn't have much either when I was 25. I am now 36 out of which a good 4 years were completely destroyed because of what happened. Your good looks, height and intelligence will go a long way. Most people at 25 think they are fucked but that isn't the reality at all. You still have a good 5 years to get yourself straightened out and seems like you have a good plan.

Longer response in the morning. Time for shut eye now, work in the morning. Good night/good morning wherever the fuck you are lol.

Alcohol is bad all around mate. It is poison for your body and soul. As I say that I'm sipping on a California blonde cream ale. Damn it's good. But really, it is those things. It Robs your finances (crazy spending sprees out getting blasted with friends) , your good looks (blows your face up, builds a gut, ages your skin) and your dreams and goals.

Yeah I work in software testing and there are some kids I work with that have college degrees but it is not where I want to be. Full disclosure I only make 11$/hr doing what I do ( plus all the benefits I just listed which is worth a big $ amount). I used to make 7k/month working in North Dakota so it's hard to be content making what I do. Plus I've always had large aspirations ever since I was little.

I'm getting my degree in political science then I'm going to Lewis and Clark law school for environmental law. The planet needs more people fighting in the courts on its behalf and I'm one of the people to do it.

Yeah its pretty pricey, one of the reasons I needed to cool down was I was spending $72-100 every 2 weeks (different spirits for cocktail mixes)

Good luck on your endeavors, you have a plan and thats better than running blind.

A part of it is to test myself and see how I feel about killing an animal, gutting it, and eating it. I didn’t feel much for the fish and crabs, but not sure how I would feel about a warm-blooded creature. I would eventually want to hunt a mammal. I killed a rat before once, which I did not feel particularly good about, but of course I did not eat it either.
Future serial killer exposed. Next year Pug will move on to humans

I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of Banchans pointing their shifty fingers at me
There can only be one.

I wasn't that successful with Tinder in the start either but now I am getting 2 new girls every week on average. I had a basic boring profile which was a mistake. I had a few random thoughts that might be funny and I put those in my profile and it worked great. I matched with women who told me they cracked up reading my profile. One of the things that made them laugh the most may seem lame to some but it definitely worked as it was at least something original

"For women that are into weird guys - I talk to my cat

Is that weird enough for you?

No?

I don't even have a cat"

I don't know why but I got quite a few matches due to that alone. You could try something similar.

Also, I could be wrong but I remember you mentioning in some thread that you are also a manlet like myself. Height is the number 1 attractive feature women look for, no ifs and buts. In my experience, sense of humor is second. If you could make women laugh, you may get laid more than you should. If I was tall, I'd be drowned in pussy but sadly that is not the case so I get by making women laugh. Sometimes a lame joke ruins everything though :D
Same game with every online dating site/app

Me creating a sherdog meme would make this the best year ever.

sample example:

cuck poster: "I think the wife is cheating on me. She called me a 'manlet'? "

j123: post pics of secks scene so we can give proper advice. Incoming ipad and lawshuit. Fill the bedroom with uppercutbus. TS has manlet penis

cuck poster supporter: "wife's not cheating mang, don't listen to that troll. He doesn't know what he's talking about, he's 5"

j123: "Pigeon experts gracing this thread with their knowledge"[/QUOTE]

1) I loved my school days man. It was a wonderful experience. Computers was my thing since I was young so I did well even though it was extremely hard. If you don't have a passion for technology, don't go in it. I worked in software testing for quite a few years like yourself though I was paid a lot more. Anybody can do it tbh but it is a dead end career imo. Not everybody can do programming though, you have to have an aptitude for it and that's where you can make a lot more money. You have a good plan, you want to get your education in something you love and that's what matters. The job prospects may not be as good as in the field of technology but at least you won't be miserable.
I started getting into programming at the beginning of this year. I went through some free courses online and started developing my knowledge and became function in html and css but I started pondering actually writing code for hours as a career for life and I just couldn't do it. It's something I still may pick up down the road, who knows, but as for my main focus/career it just cant be programming. Which sucks, because the job opportunities, money, flexibility, etc are all great.

2) Working for Saudi government was great in some ways. Lots of room to fuck around, good money, lots of vacation days. The Saudi people sucked balls, literally the worst people I've encountered. Fucking shitheads. It was challenging to deal with people but the work itself was quite easy as the Saudi managers themselves are extremely lazy and incompetent.

lol why are the saudi people so bad? is it just all the religious bullshit you've got to deal with?

3) I cannot share what happened because it is quite personal. In short I can tell you that one unlucky night I ran into some fucked up people who destroyed my life. I can just hope they get what they deserve some day but I am content with my life now and I'd like to just live a happy life and forget about what happened in the past. And don't worry about getting laid, your hand is your most trusted friend. I didn't even talk to a woman let alone touch one for 2 years when my life took a turn for the worse. Dry seasons come and go. Shit happens :)

Well im sorry that whatever happened happened bro. Yeah I'm not too hung up on the dry spell. My buddies all give me shit for it but in reality they know I've tagged and bagged more broads than most of them combined. They all live their lives through their relationship and have little to no life outside of it, its pathetic. This period of freedom from women has been nice but I'm definitely ready to have another warm body in the sack with me lol.

4) You are only 25 dude. I didn't have much either when I was 25. I am now 36 out of which a good 4 years were completely destroyed because of what happened. Your good looks, height and intelligence will go a long way. Most people at 25 think they are fucked but that isn't the reality at all. You still have a good 5 years to get yourself straightened out and seems like you have a good plan.

I appreciate it dude. Yeah I have a good plan, its just an issue of focus and execution which has always been my problem in the past. In the most though I was more immature and things have definitely changed a great deal in the right direction since I last went to college and needed to commit to something.

Back