2016 has been the best year for the UFC so far imo

lol yeah it took me a lot of time actually. 6 of 11 videos I had to go find my caculator and then I remembered that the computer has a calculator. The whole process took 30 mins. And I'm an accountant so I should be able to calculate that in my head. How embarrassing for me.

The fact that you were annoyed enough to go back and actually count how many videos you posted, and how many of said videos were related to Conor shows that you were indeed, triggered. :D

It was more fun around 2009 during the Lesnar boom imo.

But maybe my life just sucked less then.

The fact that you were annoyed enough to go back and actually count how many videos you posted, and how many of said videos were related to Conor shows that you were indeed, triggered. :D
The fact that you think it takes a long time to calculate the percentage of 11 videos and you post like a 6 year old brat "I can do whatever I want" shows that Sherdog's age restriction isn't working.

I'm definitely on the 2008-09 side, because the champions were better and the big main events were much more meaningful. However, the average level of competition has dramatically improved since then and if i had the time to rewatch and rate all the fights from each calendar year it wouldn't surprise me if i ended up with more enjoyable ones in 2016 than in any previous year.

The fact that you think it takes a long time to calculate the percentage of 11 videos and you post like a 6 year old brat "I can do whatever I want" shows that Sherdog's age restriction isn't working.
I didn't say anything about the length of time it the to calculate 6/11 as a percentage lol. Ohhh man you're too easy

Epic year. I tend to think it gets better every year.

Because they finally found their right guy, right place, right time. Pretty much like WWF back in the late 90s with Steve Austin.

I attended the Q and A. Asked a question and revealed myself like a dumbass and got slayed on sherdog for it.
Link to q&a please!

Actually just saw it posted above.

It´s like drugs, later you´re just chasing your first high, it´s nothing like 10 years ago, not cause of the fights, but because it was my first mma watching then, actually 11.5 years ago.

Actually it´s always good, I just watch it on the side, check the results, watch a fight or two, read sherdog

I'm not being nostalgic, it was better back then. Why can't you Conor fans accept that some people have a differing opinion than yours....

Hahahaha

Troll white belt. I like you.

Ace losing to the spider broke my heart.

But the torch was passed.

This was the best year for the UFC imo. I've never been more excited for fights in my life. I've never hosted more ppv parties at my house. No doubt the best year for the UFC.

Do you guys agree?

murder.gif

Conor became champ of 2 weight classes.
Bisping finally became champ.
I made my UFC debut.

This year was special.
Special like the Olympics. I liked MMA back when the guys fought and didn't run around like soap opera stars. I would say it was much better when Fedor, Silva, and GSP were on top. There were some good fights this year, but a ton of shit to top it off. There was like what, 83 fights cancelled to injury? And 26 title fights "not" made because the champ refused? It's like the fucking millennials took over.

It was fuckin amazing.

For me, I'll always hold a special place in my heart for 2003

Final Conflict 2003 is still my favorite event.

5000 knees to the dome for the win!!! Somebody get the fuckin' gif up!!!!!!!!!

Special like the Olympics. I liked MMA back when the guys fought and didn't run around like soap opera stars. I would say it was much better when Fedor, Silva, and GSP were on top. There were some good fights this year, but a ton of shit to top it off. There was like what, 83 fights cancelled to injury? And 26 title fights "not" made because the champ refused? It's like the fucking millennials took over.

You gotta look at it from the standpoint that there were more fights cancelled due to injury than they used to have all year in the UFC... and it was still a very good year for fights! The sheer amount of events has me pretty happy. It's rare you have to go more than 2 weeks between shows, which is nice.

You gotta look at it from the standpoint that there were more fights cancelled due to injury than they used to have all year in the UFC... and it was still a very good year for fights! The sheer amount of events has me pretty happy. It's rare you have to go more than 2 weeks between shows, which is nice.
So what do you think of this year? where would you rank it?

Epic year for sure. This is the year where I was able to host get-togethers with friends to watch UFC. The FIRST TIME ever. Feels good.

My people were mostly interested in high profile boxing matches featuring Pacquiao, Mayweather, etc. not so much MMA, but with the increased popularity of the sport [Thanks in no small part to Conor McGregor] I was able to invite friends to bet and drink together while watching UFC 196, 198, 200, 202, and 205.

We're gonna watch UFC 207 now because my boys are hooked on Conor, Ronda, and Jon

lol...

They like Aldo too.

Back