2016 has been the best year for the UFC so far imo

oh shit

are you the guy who asked the last question in the connor - alvarez pre-fight?

if so, you have my respect lol

No I asked a question at the UFC Belfast press conference and did my best to look totally smooth.

childish douche confirmed. your posts no longer hold weight.
Your posts lost all weight when they consisted of 80% Conor related videos in an attempt to say it was the MOST entertaining year in "20 years of being a UFC fan."

In my 22 years of being an MMA fan, I've seen better.

You said something earlier about Pride turning you into a hardcore, I smell bullshit. You've probably never seen a live Pride event in your life.

It's a good year for casual fans, but an average year for a hardcore fans.

I think 2016 was the first year you been a fan of UFC , join date 2016

I attended the Q and A. Asked a question and revealed myself like a dumbass and got slayed on sherdog for it.
Not really, you became a legend on Sherdog not a dumbass #WillKOBless

This was the best year for the UFC imo. I've never been more excited for fights in my life. I've never hosted more ppv parties at my house. This was the best year for the UFC imo.

Do you guys agree?

2 women's bantamweight champs lost twice in a row AFTER winning the title in the same year!!!

<mma4>
Agreed.

past two years have been complete insanity. This year especially. ahem. i mean UFC IS DYING WAR CYBORG LOL

It's definitely been the craziest. Conor/Nate, Bisping title win, Brock returns, Jon Jones self-destruction. UFC finally in NYC and Conor wins 2 belts.

2015 was pretty damn good though, 183, 189, 193 & of course 194.

Your posts lost all weight when they consisted of 80% Conor related videos in an attempt to say it was the MOST entertaining year in "20 years of being a UFC fan."

In my 22 years of being an MMA fan, I've seen better.

You said something earlier about Pride turning you into a hardcore, I smell bullshit. You've probably never seen a live Pride event in your life.
Actually only 55% are Conor videos. Now that you mention it, it should actually be 80%. Let me find some more Conor videos to add. He was a HUGE part of defining 2016 for the UFC so thanks for pointing that error out.

Actually only 55% are Conor videos. Now that you mention it, it should actually be 80%. Let me find some more Conor videos to add. He was a HUGE part of defining 2016 for the UFC so thanks for pointing that error out.

Haha, you actually to the time to calculate the percentage...

Triggered.

Haha, you actually to the time to calculate the percentage...

Triggered.
lol yeah it took me a lot of time actually. 6 of 11 videos I had to go find my caculator and then I remembered that the computer has a calculator. The whole process took 30 mins. And I'm an accountant so I should be able to calculate that in my head. How embarrassing for me.

I'd agree with some ppl in this thread stating that when GSP, Silva, and BJ were all in their prime was some amazing years. Like 2008-2009ish.

Also, back when Chuck, Hughes, and Franklin were all ruling their divisions coupled with everything that was happening over in pride during those days with Champions and superstars such as Wand, Rampage, both Nogs, Cro Cop, Fedor, Shogun, Hendo, and Saku just to name a few was something to behold. MMA in that time was just blossoming and for me it was wayyyyy more exciting than this WWF style UFC that we're seeing these days.

It's still fun but everyone trying to copy Conor and his trash talking is just getting lame.

I'm trying to be nostalgic too, but honestly, the fights this year, and the events.....

Best year ever!!!

I'm trying to be nostalgic too, but honestly, the fights this year, and the events.....

Best year ever!!!
I'm not being nostalgic, it was better back then. Why can't you Conor fans accept that some people have a differing opinion than yours....

Back