2015 NFL Draft Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see the Jets going with Wayans if they can't get to either QB. Didn't they want a DB last year? Todd Bowles likes to play an aggressive defense and he can't do that without having cornerbacks he can rely on.

Here's my 10 top mock after the combine:

Tampa Bay: Jameis Winston
Tennesse: Leonard Williams
Jacksonville: Dante Fowler
Oakland: Kevin White
Washington: Randy Gregory
New York: Marcus Mariota
Chicago: Trae Wayans
Atlanta: Vic Beasley
New York: Danny Shelton
St. Louis: Amari Cooper

I don't think he hurt himself, but he didn't help himself. 4.50-4.55 was what I was expecting. His game is much different than Waynes though. One of the most physical corners I've ever seen. Dude really competes.

Waynes is the smoother more finesse type. Peters is in your grill all day.

I was hearing that Peters wasn't looking good in the drills though. He was hesitant and stumbling out of his turns.

i really want perryman to replace foster

not sure if we should grab him with the first pick in the second round tho

i really want perryman to replace foster

not sure if we should grab him with the first pick in the second round tho

I think Perryman, Dawson and Shaq are all dropping big time. There's going to be big value at linebacker in the second round.

Here's my 10 top mock after the combine:

Tampa Bay: Jameis Winston
Tennesse: Leonard Williams
Jacksonville: Dante Fowler
Oakland: Kevin White
Washington: Randy Gregory
New York: Marcus Mariota
Chicago: Trae Wayans
Atlanta: Vic Beasley
New York: Danny Shelton
St. Louis: Amari Cooper

I agree with most. Kevin White's gonna be a stud, I really wonder if they take him...will the Raiders ACTUALLY be on the right path? A fringe top 10 defense (think they were 12 or 13 this past season) a young qb with real potential, and a threat on the outside that can actually play football...hmm

That bodes well for GB

Really hope it's like last season where the best choice is sitting there

I might rage quit if Tennessee fucks this up.

I think Perryman, Dawson and Shaq are all dropping big time. There's going to be big value at linebacker in the second round.

i hope he goes unnoticed and we snag him in the 3rd-4th

walter football has perryman to the packers in the 1st

i think i said it would be smart for them to grab him

walter football has perryman to the packers in the 1st

i think i said it would be smart for them to grab him

Yeah that's not gonna happen. He's looking R2 earliest. Could be R3.

What do you guys think about Jordan Philips?

His tape didn't overly impress me tbh. I think he's decent NT prospect, but probably isn't going to stay on the field in passing situations. 3rd round grade imo.

His tape didn't overly impress me tbh. I think he's decent NT prospect, but probably isn't going to stay on the field in passing situations. 3rd round grade imo.

Yeah, outside of Shelton/Goldman I'm not all too impressed with the defensive tackles in this draft.

Yeah I think he's definitely going to fall. Atrocious 40 time, terrible vertical/broad jumps. Probably looking Round 3 at the earliest at this point.

See this is what I don't get. How a player can fall a round or two with a bad combine is unbelievable to me. It's like GM's and scouts ignore the game tape and decide to pick players on a unpadded workout, a ton of which doesn't matter much. Especially a workout players train to do well in. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back