2015 NFL Discussion - Preseason V2: Why Your Team Sucks Edition

I used to defend Canex as the perfectly average QB, but then he sometimes...dips.

SophisticatedBronzeCowrie.gif

Last edited:
Money Mac might not be a bad fantasy option.... Canex seems to love him

Ive been very curious (mainly because my boys see that can twice) about how useful hed be. Receivers have been fairly awful under the walrus coach. It does look like theyre going to limit him from the deep threat plays to match Smith's noodle. Maclin is nasty after the catch so he could produce nicely.

Hopefully not lol.

The consensus from local analysts is that would be highly unlikely, but not impossible.

I mean, isn't strong safety essentially the least important position on defense? Bam Bam has certainly made the most of it, and I would be heartbroken if he left but...would any team want to throw 10 mil a year at a strong safety?

I would give a kidney to have Kam in Oakland.... Hes a game changer. Earl locks it down but Kam is everywhere blowing dudes up.

Usually not for trading draft picks but Id give up quite a large amount for his service. Guy plays at a level that has a real chance of destroying the best offensive weapon on the field every game. Hes a savage.

Last edited:
Keep your grubby hands off of Kam puo! Although I agree with everything you said about him. Other than Marshawn he is my favorite player in the nfl

Cant believe the hawks are still disrespecting Killa Kam like that. Really hope he doesn't budge and gets whats his no matter how long it takes.

Cant believe the hawks are still disrespecting Killa Kam like that. Really hope he doesn't budge and gets whats his no matter how long it takes.

Don't worry, he'll be suiting up week 7 you miserable sob

I will send all of you jerseys when Reggie makes Kam the highest paid safety in the league.

I'll send you anthrax if you all take Kam hahahaa that would for real fuck up our season.

I'll send you anthrax if you all take Kam hahahaa that would for real fuck up our season.

Michael Robinson said he thinks Kam will sit the season.... They need to get that shit sorted sooner than later.

Given the depth they have it really makes you wonder if they will deal him off. They could get something fat for him too.

Michael Robinson said he thinks Kam will sit the season.... They need to get that shit sorted sooner than later.

Given the depth they have it really makes you wonder if they will deal him off. They could get something fat for him too.

would a 1st rounder be too much?

I wouldnt do 1st but absolutely a 2nd or 3rd+ another late round.

The Seahawks' defense fell off pretty badly without Wagner and Kam last year. Went from #1 to middle of the pack, and their run defense fell off a cliff.

So let's hope Kam sits out the whole season.

Back